Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
I find ones that I'd typically feel unique in answering...aren't, at least in the realm of an INFJ forum.

So in the interest of maybe contributing new thoughts, here are a couple that still seem to hold some sort of that mystique: Short Circuit and Little Shop of Horrors. I've re-watched those two a lot.

Edit: on the basis of seeing Harold and Maude suggested...! I was attracted to an apparently recent addition to Netflix called "Restless" and while ultimately it's too heavy-handed it was still a nice analogue to that film. Mia Wasikowska's character really did me in.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Does anyone else like There Will Be Blood? It's such a dark movie. I LOVE IT...along with Daniel Day Lewis's 'stache

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Absolutely. I've watched it a few times and is one I'd include in list of favorites. It seems fairly commonly referenced here. :)
I'm gonna watch it tonight! I...drink...your...milkshake!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Inception

·
Registered
242 Posts
My favorites--

Cashback
Artistic, creative and beautifully told film the blends fantasy with reality into the telling of a love story of a man who can stop time and who is fighting against living a mundane life

The Secretary
A darkly romantic love story revolving around a D/s relationship (yumm)

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Fantastic film. I especially like the ending. Powerful.
Oh my god, tell me about it. I haven't gotten around to watching it yet this week but it's on my list of things to do.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Amelie :) The scene that the small Amelie was playing hits my heart as it stirs the memory of my lonely childhood. The whole film is full of details for which I can resonate e.g. solitude, guilt towards parents, reality check...etc. It's different from ordinary imaginative films----- the imagination of Amelie is full of deep emotion and is strongly cohesive with her past, not just a mere bloom of colourful visual stimulation.

Shawshank Redemption is another movie I like very much. Actually the ending relieves me a lot :)

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
... Shawshank Redemption
I don't think I've met a person that told me they didn't like shawshank lol. Most people don't know this, but it's actually a short story originally written by Stephen King. I was seeing a girl a couple years ago that was a huge Stephen King fan and lent me the book. Read three pages probably, then realized I already knew what happened so what was the point :shocked:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I don't think I've met a person that told me they didn't like shawshank lol. Most people don't know this, but it's actually a short story originally written by Stephen King. I was seeing a girl a couple years ago that was a huge Stephen King fan and lent me the book. Read three pages probably, then realized I already knew what happened so what was the point :shocked:
The film Stand by Me is likewise based on the short story The Body by Stephen King; something of a departure from his usual horror-based work.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts