Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst this may sound rather introverted I just love being alone at places like graveyards. I just find they're a nice place to reflect. All these lived lives around you all different with their dramas and their highs and their lows that one day just faded away. I almost get a sense of nostalgia even though I never know anyone resting there but I guess I can't quite put my finger on it but I've always enjoyed the contemplative and appreciative times I've spent in graveyards. It may sound weird but when I was very young (about 5 or 6) I used to ask my Mum to drive me down to the graveyard where I'd read to her.

I've always felt a connection there for some reason so: to other NFs do you get feelings like this in graveyards or any other places? And what's your favourite place? :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe you like funerary art? Or want to be in the funerary profession?
Hadn't thought of it - I've got my mind set on newsreading :) I think I just enjoy the oppurtunity for reflectio it gives me.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Whilst this may sound rather introverted I just love being alone at places like graveyards. I just find they're a nice place to reflect. All these lived lives around you all different with their dramas and their highs and their lows that one day just faded away. I almost get a sense of nostalgia even though I never know anyone resting there but I guess I can't quite put my finger on it but I've always enjoyed the contemplative and appreciative times I've spent in graveyards. It may sound weird but when I was very young (about 5 or 6) I used to ask my Mum to drive me down to the graveyard where I'd read to her.

I've always felt a connection there for some reason so: to other NFs do you get feelings like this in graveyards or any other places? And what's your favourite place? :)
Reminds me of what people say about trips to Auschwitz. Makes me want to visit there to experience it.

There's a bunch of places that I like. idk if I have a favorite. i like the library for when i'm alone.

but what i find is that it matters less where the place is and more of the people i'm with. i'll go anywhere with the people i love :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts