Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey fellow INFJ's!

I know when I discovered MBTI it was life changing and I had to know everything about my INFJ result. Prior to MBTI I was always doing personality quizzes, reading my horoscopes, all in a vain attempt to understand my self.

I just discovered enneagrams and wow - mind explosion. So, out of interest - what are everyones complete types?

For example, this is me:

MBTI: INFJ
ENNEAGRAM 1st, 2nd, 3rd: 4w5, 5w4, 9w1
INSTINCTUAL VARIANTS: Sx/Sp
SOCIONIC: EII
HOROSCOPE: Leo/Virgo cusp
CHINESE ZODIAC: Pig

It would be interesting to see what everyone else is and maybe we'll find people who are really similar!

:laughing:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hey fellow INFJ's!

I know when I discovered MBTI it was life changing and I had to know everything about my INFJ result. Prior to MBTI I was always doing personality quizzes, reading my horoscopes, all in a vain attempt to understand my self.

I just discovered enneagrams and wow - mind explosion. So, out of interest - what are everyones complete types?

For example, this is me:

ENNEAGRAM 1st, 2nd, 3rd: 4w5, 5w4, 9w1
INSTINCTUAL VARIANTS: Sx/Sp
SOCIONIC: EII
HOROSCOPE: Leo/Virgo cusp
CHINESE ZODIAC: Pig

It would be interesting to see what everyone else is and maybe we'll find people who are really similar!

:laughing:
Funnily enough I'm actually EXACTLY the same :laughing:
except for the horoscope, I am Sagittarius

·
Registered
663 Posts
There are plenty of similar threads to this one, but I'm glad to see more 4w5 INFJs around, i.e.: Hello! :)

My full profile is in my signature/avatar stats. The only bit missing is my Chinese zodiac sign - it's a Horse.

Has anyone looked into primal astrology before? It's pretty cool.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Alright, here we go:
MBTI: INFJ​
9GRAM: 5w4 4w5 1w9, arch. "The Researcher", "The Iconoclast", "The Maverick" or "The Hermit"
INSTINCTUAL VARIANT: so/sp "Asura (the Demi-God or Titan) Realm"
SOCIONICS: E I I
HOROSCOPE: Capricorn​
CHINESE ZODIAC: Rat (though I'm not a believer of Astrology)

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Huge surprise! :)) I suppose that I've been spending too much time on the INTP forum lately, I don't know. My result on the Enneagram test has always been type 4, but not this time, when it seems that type 5w4 was the strongest.

ENNEAGRAM 1st, 2nd, 3rd: 5w4, 9w1, 4w5
SOCIONICS: LII

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
SLOAN: RCOAI-Inquisitive according to a test
Socionics: IEI-Fe OR EII-Fi (need to read more into this as results were within 3% likelihood of each other)
Cognitive Functions: Ni > Ne > Fe > Ti > Te/Fi (equal strength) > Se > Si
Enneagram Tritype: Currently discovering the "for sure". Tested as 4w5, 5w4, 1w9 (SP/SO/SX). Not sure about the order or whether 1w9 or 9w1.
Pokemon: Probably Alakazam or Gallade.
Aura: Last I heard, and this was years ago now, I have a steady pulsing forest green aura and a vibrant yellow core. I sometimes had purplish tints or tones as well, often dark.
Astrology: Sagittarius (Sun in Sagittarius). Rising Sign Aries. Moon in Aries as well. Medium Coelli Capricorn. True North Node Capricorn. Six points in Mutable Fire, Two points in Cardinal Fire, One point in Fixed Fire. One Point in Fixed Air, One point in Mutable Air. Four points in Cardinal Earth. One point in Cardinal Water, One point in Fixed Water. Totals: C7, F3, M7. F9, E4, A2, W2 (depending on measuring and point system in use, Water is more emphasized and/or fire is less emphasized). Chart is a bucket with handles at Leo and Aries and a base from Capricorn through Sagittarius and Scorpio, and a strong Moon calming and balancing against all the fire and strong chart elements. Strong chart emphasis on Capricorn, Sagittarius, Aries. Some in Leo, Cancer. True Lilith in Sagittarius. Pluto in Scorpio is Dominant. Saturn in Capricorn is Dominant. Moon in Rising is more Dominant than usual for a man, and is trined to Venus and to the Sun (!). Mercury in Sagittarius is Detrimented. Chiron strengthens Cancer and Leo associations. Part of Fortune does the same. Jupiter in Leo primarily affected.
Chinese Horoscope: Metal Horse

....I studied astrology as part of my occult studies before I ever found personality theory. XD

·
Registered
106 Posts
MBTI: INFJ-T
ENNEAGRAM: 4w5 1w2 5w4
INSTINCTUAL VARIANTS: sx/so
SOCIONIC: IEI-Fe

Reactions: Lunatics

·
Registered
395 Posts
MBTI: INXJ (Ethical INFJ, Logical INTJ)
Enneagram: 1w2
Instinct: So-Sx-Sp
Horoscope: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
For the lesser known ones - these are ones I can't back up or deny. Most of them come from a superstitious ex, but some come from other people who took an interest in me.
Aura: Nonexistent (Black, White, Grey)
Sins: Superbia (Pride), Avarita (Greed), Luxuria (Lust)
Virtues: Industria (Diligence), Patientia (Patience), Temperantia (Temperance)

I could also probably answer a few more questions if posed.
Socionics don't work for me, neither do tritypes. Sorry.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts