Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious. Tell me your thought of intuitives.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I actually seem to befriend more intuitives than I do sensors.
I sort of hang out off and on with an INTP right now. He's pretty cool, definitely goes about things in a way differently than I would.
I've become good friends with INFPs, ENFPs, ENTPs, INTPs and an ENFJ.
I think a lot of them might appreciate my more "grounded" view of life and I appreciate their quirkiness/creativity. I've had a lot of them come to me and ask me for advice. :)

·
Electronica Wizard
ISFP
6,709 Posts
I seem to have a lot of Intuitive friends than sensors.. Mostly INTPs and INFPs.

Reactions: Mac The Knife

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
They really have to be grounded. And I think I could see myself friends with an NT, and being able to agree with them, more than an NF. That doesn't mean the NF and me won't agree, but, I think there's more of a likelihood that we'll be at each others throats. I think I tend to meet more Ns though.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
I dont have one because I dont systematize that way. I like direct thinkers, intuitive people -the intelligent, but I dont have any view on MBTI intuitives. People seem to caught up in definitions(thinking), to me.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Just like anyone else for the most part. Online, they're all special snowflakey mind reading indigo children who know the secrets of the universe. Or at least that's what a lot of them would like you to believe.

But seriously, most of them are fine. Some of them seem totally detached from reality and like to hold sensors up as boogeymen for any trait they dislike regardless of how it relates to MBTI, but there are also some sensors that really are very short sighted and so "grounded" that they have just as much trouble keeping up with reality. Neither one is inherently better than the other and both groups have people that I'd love to punch in the mouth.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
They can be interesting, but they can also be complicated. They ask themselfs sometimes such ridiculous questions that are already answered or generally known. You can find a bunch of these threads here where Ns discuss subjects that I find totally unnecesarry.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Most of them are kinda phony from what I've seen. Like the ones who got into this whole typology shit accepted it as a sort of surrogate identity since they're so displaced in reality.
This I will agree with you, some of my kind are so anal about their type it kinda scares me. It's like"...um...so your an XNXX, great but...do you know...you know...You?"

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
They can be interesting, but they can also be complicated. They ask themselfs sometimes such ridiculous questions that are already answered or generally known. You can find a bunch of these threads here where Ns discuss subjects that I find totally unnecesarry.
If you don't mind me asking, what type of subjects?

·
Registered
6,186 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Hey!!!

Sent from my undisclosed underground bunker using Tapatalk
What kind of vibe are you going with for the interior decorating of your bunker? Mine is classic nuclear family cold war era. It's got floral wallpaper and carpeting, a few of those little mini sofa things and an old black and white television set that only plays I Love Lucy and Howdy Doody reruns along with those duck and cover PSAs. When the Russians invade, I'm gonna be living in style and watching good, wholesome, family oriented television.

I originally wanted to go for a tiki bar vibe but it was too late to actually build the bar into the structure without a major overhaul.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
What kind of vibe are you going with for the interior decorating of your bunker? Mine is classic nuclear family cold war era. It's got floral wallpaper and carpeting, a few of those little mini sofa things and an old black and white television set that only plays I Love Lucy and Howdy Doody reruns along with those duck and cover PSAs. When the Russians invade, I'm gonna be living in style and watching good, wholesome, family oriented television.

I originally wanted to go for a tiki bar vibe but it was too late to actually build the bar into the structure without a major overhaul.

Oh yeah, I think I saw some similar decor in Underground Nuclear Bunkers and Gardening magazine. Sounds like you'll be living in wholesome luxury with solid family values when Russia launches.

I've kind of gone for a more post modern feel in my subterranean apocalypse survival lair. All the walls and shelves and furniture are white, with some tribal african art to really accentuate the contrast. Since me and my family will be down there without natural light for around 30 years while the nuclear holocaust is doin' it's thing, I'm hoping the white will keep me from going totally insane and chopping my family to bits with an axe.

I also have a padded room with straight jackets too, as a failsafe with some similar, God fearing, traditional programming. Andy Griffith reruns, Father Knows Best, and the movie Alive.

I'm looking forward to it!

1 - 20 of 141 Posts