Ravenclaw - 12
Gryffindor - 11
Slytherin - 10
Hufflepuff - 8

On Pottermore, I got Ravenclaw too

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
The pottermore website unfortunately doesn't say much of anything when you click Learn more for each house :rolleye:

·
Registered
89 Posts
According to the official Pottermore, I am Gryffindor. Was shocked by this, as always had myself down as more Ravenclaw. But actually as I read more about it, it made sense and definitely identify as Gryffindor.

Officially I am Gryffindor with Hufflepuff secondary, and a serious wannabe Slytherin but failing miserably at that last bit.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Slytherin here. Thought I'd be a Ravenclaw, but nope, apparently I'm a good old-fashioned, green blooded Slytherin. Which I don't mind, actually, aside from how many self proclaimed Hufflepuffs (theater folk and old fashioned geeks, all of them) I know, love, and deal with all the time. I sometimes feel a bit like a very confused wolf who suddenly got accepted into a flock of sheep without knowing why, at least when it comes to everyone geeking out about their Houses in front of me.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Imma slytherin too :p

From memory there was a tumblr description that said something along the lines of valuing loyalty, closeness, an affinity with water and other odd things.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Imma slytherin too :p

From memory there was a tumblr description that said something along the lines of valuing loyalty, closeness, an affinity with water and other odd things.
This description sounds like Hufflepuff's qualities honestly.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I'm surprised to see so many Slytherins here. I've personally never associated myself with ambition in any way. It feels much too confrontational for my tastes.
Not that there's anything wrong with ambition, it's a great quality to have. Just not one that I would have associated with INFJ's.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got slytherin. I think we have many slytherin quality, cunning - we are able to see through people and their insecurity so basically we can exploit their weakness and use them, total cunning, cleverness - our ability to understand the world and analyse, ambition - we have, but use it for more a 'greater good' vibe, resourcefulness - if we are able to know enemy weakness, so as our own so we will play our strength and that's resourcefulness.

I think Slytherin Infjs are more like anti-hero sort of person, similar to Morgaine from Mists of Avalon (Bring Paganism back to Britain and protect her people from extinction) or Daenerys from ASOIAF(help people from slavery and get back her throne).

I am quite an off-beat Infj anyway so maybe I am wrong hehe.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I usually have results of Ravenclaw, sometimes Griffindore.

·
Registered
63 Posts
lol so many of these questions are about money.

Gryffindor but pretty middle of the road:
Gryffindor - 11
Hufflepuff - 11
Ravenclaw - 11
Slytherin - 9

i am an isfp tho

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
3,058 Posts
Ravenclaw when I took the Pottermore test.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hufflepuff, always Hufflepuff :)

Hufflepuff - 14
Ravenclaw - 12
Gryffindor - 11
Slytherin - 8

81 - 97 of 97 Posts