Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
INTP sp/so 9w1 6w5 4w5
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know you have one or two (dozen). :wink: Let's hear 'em!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
... That would be the death of my real life.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
chief designer at the POLO factory.

because then i could do other stuff.

·
Registered
31 Posts
zombie apocalypse!
with guns! and cars! and sex! and... fire!
AW YEAH, BOY! Sounds awesome, I'll join you in that one... as long as I don't have to have/see sex. *cough*

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Not really a fantasy . . . but how about a day in the shoes of the other 8 non-intellectual MBTIs.

Though I would like to Win a GOLD for my Country at the Olympics and then come back to a society where people actually acknowledge my achievement and always treat me with happiness. In context of what happens when you go after your dreams.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
The Great Shinobi-Machine Wars of 2308.

The undead nonsense has been played out so damned much in the media.

·
Banned
1,096 Posts
A zillion things went through my mind, but, the holo-scenario that I think I would enjoy most is a fantastically equipped mad-scientist laboratory where I had unlimited computing, communication, material/substance, and reference resources and could test theories and conduct any wild, crazy experiments that I could conceive of and never really kill, destroy or blow anything up. I don't really need a holodeck for its entertainment factor. I'm not on a ship far out in space. I already have sufficient entertainment options for my modest needs. I just need to understand.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Basically, a world ruled by rationality, and with high development of every scientific area (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc), but with environmental preservation.

A bit too serious, but, whatever.
I like Steampunk as well.

·
Registered
715 Posts
SNES games modified for and loaded into the holodeck.

A lunch at Nintendoland amusement park.

A pretty garden to get intimate in. :)

·
*Triple Thanks*
3,287 Posts
1. To be John or Michael in a Peter Pan story (not a Hollywood film)

2. To be the scientist in The Time Machine by H.G. Wells

3. To have my adult mind but be 3 years old again and re-live my same life...experiencing all things as if for the first time

I'm afraid #3 is a tad beyond the 24th century holodeck...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts