Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not what you can do, what you would want to do, sky's the limit.

I would like to be a physical therapists assistant. Be in a positive environment, helping people who are suffering, not too many responsibilities (don't want to be the therapist), and I get to relate to people all day and help them through their struggles. What would you do that would make you fulfilled and grateful?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Own a business(es), not working too much but managing the direction of way things are going. Taking the rest of that time and money and investing in other ventures. Diversifying my work and markets to keep things fresh and interesting.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I would love to be a touring musician. Either a solo artist or with a band. Playing music and seeing the world, what more could anyone want!!

Reactions: MissNobody

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I would be a revolutionary, an ever burning, rain soaked prophet of the modern age. And preferably not only in my dream world.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Writer, artist, pilot, the list goes on and on. Musician too, I guess.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I want to be a sociology professor. Or maybe a counselor of some type. I've always wanted to "help", and I went into nursing for that reason (among other reasons), and hated it. Then I realized that I want to help more in the way of broadening minds and helping psychologically, not physically.

I'd also love to write something completely amazing.

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
When I was a child I wanted to be a Vet - then I realised that I fainted at the sight of blood so that idea went out the door.

• Painter
  • Writer
  • Author
  • Musician
  • Teacher

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've always dreamed of being a musician/singer. There's nothing like being able to sing on a stage, and being able to share that music with everyone else. However, the downside to being a singer is having to deal with the corporations and business-side of things.

I'd also like to have my own business, and have it be successful enough so I can spend my time doing more productive things, like spending time with family/friends, and using my extra time & money to help the community and less well-off people.

If somehow I could combine the above 2 dream career pathways, my life would be almost complete. All I would have left is to find myself a significant other to share the happiness with. Sigh.. if only.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
When I was a teenager I saw a computer programmer on the TV. From that moment on that is what I waned to do. I love the logic side. So now that is what I am doing and still love it even though I am at the senior level. I should be tired of it after all these years doing it but I still love the technical side of it. I love to design the program and then to write the code. It is such a beautiful experience to see it all come together. I don’t care much for board meetings and digging out of the users what they want. But I love it once all that stuff is completed. So I am doing what I want to do.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
... not what i'm doing right now : /

this is so simple of a dream, really, but... it'd be pretty neato-keen to work in a bookstore, it seems to me : / hardly an unobtainable dream, but, ugh, the pay would be dreadful. so oh well : (

·
Registered
19 Posts
i've always wanted to be a journalist. i'd love to move to manhattan first chance i get and work for a magazine. honestly though, i'd be happy doing anything as long as it were in new york.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts