Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning: Afternoon: Night: write as long or short as you want

Morning time: Waking up at 5am to a cold and foggy day, warm up some hot coa coa then tip toe out side because everyone else is still sleep. I would Sit down on the pourch sipping coa coa listening to the sprinklers on the grass, and just relax with the fresh morning feel in my face knowing today is going to be joyfull. When I come back inside my dog is innocent of any crimes, I would spend quality time with her untill I am hungry. (Post Limit)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Afternoon: I am stress free and it is raining. Good day for starbucks at Barnes @ Nobles, and later eat at iHop close to the window where I can hear and see the rain.
Night: Watch my team win a nba championship, and top it off with Papa johns pizza, some wine and the dream girl thats mine.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Wow, I love this topic <3

Morning: Walk around town around 5 in the morning, with dawn in the sky. Explore, take in the feeling of peacefulness and tranquility. After that, watch others leave out of thier house for work or to walk the dog. Go back to sleep 2 hours later with the mp3 in my ears.

Afternoon: Wake up around noon, and go to the park. Console at least one person there who's sad or hurt, and possibly befriend them in the process. After that, go and buy something to eat from a small simple restaurant, and go back to the park. Watch kids have fun playing in the playground, and watch them play in the trees.

Night: During the period of sunset, find the tallest hill possible, and by myself, watch as the sun fall behind the horizon, while absorbing the feeling of serenity as well as the true beauty of the sun in its orange glory. After that, go back home, turn on the mp3 and lie down in bed with my head facing up, looking up through the see-through roof into the dark night sky. Think about everything that has happened, from the lowest point to the highest point in my life, and then smile. After most likely shedding a few tears, fall asleep with the music on.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Morning: An nf girl wakes me and asks me to come to the couch. I sit down and she brings a platter of cut fruit and yogurt and a small pitcher of champagne mixed with orange juice. We laugh about something we did the night before, turn on the tv and watch 1 episode of Breaking Bad and 1 episode of Californication together in each other's arms, feeling the mutual movement when we laugh.

Mid morning: My infp friend calls and asks if I want to hike up one of the local mountains with our flyfishing tubes and gear, I ask my nf girl if she'd like to come , but she says no I'd like to stay home and read a particular book, you go and have fun, but be back early enough for us to discuss my book, with a wink.

Early afternoon: I'm floating around on a lake with my friend without another soul in sight, we're catching and releasing 5lb rainbow trout and watching the various animals that come down to take a drink. My friend pulls in a small rope off his tube and says, hey I forot to mention I've been towing these around. 6 large cold bottles of my current favourite beer Phillips double chocolate porter, I respond, nice luckily I remembered to bring this, as I pull out a bag of alder smoked salmon.

Early evening: I decide to stop on the way home and pickup a massive party tray of sushi/sashimi, walk into my apartment and surprise my nf girl whose laying on the floor reading her novel and wearing nothing but one of my long concert t-shirts she's borrowed.

Evening : We find ourselves in a small intimate venue with great acoustics listening to a small set triple bill of Mazzy Star, Sigur Ros and Neil Young, all unplugged and acoustic.

Late evening: We decide to walk around Stanley Park using the seawall, massive park in Vancouver, talking about the beautiful day we've had, and possibilities to cap it off.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I don't have an answer to this suitable to general audiences at all.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Where everybody is out and I'm alone with the house to myself. I'll take a hot bath, watch my favorite movies, and eat comfort foods, and surf the web in peace.

Ahhhh. :proud:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Morning: Sunny, crisp air. Woke up as early as sunrise or as late as late morning, but feel completely rested. Have time to stay in bed until brain starts functioning. A cup of iced-coffee (very weak coffee) with either soft music or comfortable silence. Solitude.

Afternoon: A need for clean, minimal amount of food. light steps, positive images in head. A plan to meet favorite people.

Night: Stars, a bit of wine or beer, good conversation

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,690 Posts
I like a day of spontaneity and action with people, where there isn't a moment of dead time! Maybe 4 to 10 people. I like days I can look back on and think, "Wait, how did we do all that in one day??" It's like you lived a miniature life with people.

Morning: Get up early to get ready for *something* with people! Old friends, new friends, people I don't know yet, whatever! I'm getting ready to jump in!

Afternoon: We're doing *something*. It could be work, it could be a trip, it could be a lot of different things. It's very engaging, and I'm learning a lot.

Evening: Eating some good food, talking, playing around, and probably having something to drink. I have less ability to be organized at this point, but I have a lot of energy. I'm up for anything!

Night: We've moved the party to someone's house or apartment. Physical energy is down, but we're getting into the awesome conversations. I have a deep love in my heart for all of these people by this point. I still haven't gone home! I don't want to leave them, and I can't bear thinking of resuming normal life. So they say I don't have to leave! I crash on someone's couch, and I don't give a thought to tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
15,517 Posts
Ha!

Perfect day?

I do not work. Are you kidding?

Every single freakin' day now is *the perfect day*.

·
Registered
228 Posts
This is my ideal perfect day

Morning: Riding to forrest/lake and chilling in there until afternoon

Afternoon: On the way home while searching for a restaurant nearby

Night: Watching MotoGP and Steven Universe :kitteh:

C2qUIuzW8AQ57wT.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts