Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious of what people think of their polar opposite type.

I think some ENTJs are cool, and they're pretty good at motivating me to do anything, but I can't help but feel intimidated by them sometimes!

Reactions: LotusBlossom

·
Registered
INTP
209 Posts
I like ESFJs. They're very honest about and aware of their feelings, which makes meeting their needs and avoiding hurting them a lot easier. furthermore, they're very concerned about the feelings of everyone else and seem to love it whenever they can help someone with any problems they may be having.
they are also very fun to be around, as I've found I often share a sense of humour with them:) granted, I can be a bit more morbid and obscure, but the basics of ESFJ and INTP humour seems very similar, at least in my experience.
that, and once they've grown fond of you, they really seem to love you and want the best for you. I mean, for someone whose reputation is so stained within a community such as the MBTI one, they're such an incredibly loyal and caring type, you just have to give them a chance instead of disregarding their worth and intellect as so many unfortunately seem ready to.

Of course, all of the above is if they're at least somewhat healthy. unhealthy ESFJs are a whooole other matter lol:b

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Never met one ISTJ closely.

Reactions: NaughyChimp

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
I'm pretty neutral about most ESFPs. Some can be quite entertaining and individualistic in a refreshing way, they tend to be rather straightforward in a way I appreciate, and the down-to-earth qualities they have can be refreshing - the excessively shallow ones are the ones who grate on my nerves (e.g. the ones who can't shut up about how irrelevant something is to experiencing the present moment, or the ones who get all picky about how "abnormal" something you did looks and have to make a scene about it). I have liked some in the past - at best, we were able to mutually respect each other, and I have no problem whatsoever with them. They can be pretty easy to talk to, and their action-oriented nature can be fun.

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
I think some ENTJs are cool, and they're pretty good at motivating me to do anything, but I can't help but feel intimidated by them sometimes!
I feel the same as you regarding ENTJs.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I don't know any ISFJs, but they seem nice and helpful :3

·
Registered
68 Posts
ESFPs are fun short-term, and I admire how they can just enjoy every minute of everything, but I can only stand being around them for short periods of time. After a while, they start to get frustrating, aggravating, and annoying.
Of course, this depends on the specific person, some I can stand longer than others. I had one ESFP friend that I never really got annoyed with, but for most of the rest of them, I need space after a certain period of time.
Then again, I generally need space after too long of any sort of personal interactions.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Nothing wrong with ESFJs, it's just that I don't understand them and they don't seem to understand me. I think they generally have good intentions. However, I often get the feeling that they either pity me or disapprove of me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
One of my best friends is ESFP and hes a lot of fun. Just his laziness and need for spontaneity gets on my nerves sometimes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts