Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi INFJs

Have you discovered your passion...? if yes

Whats your passion.....??

Regards

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
People! But if I had to be more specific, I'm passionate about mental illness and managing it. I also want to inspire people and give them hope. This screams social work.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Hi INFJs

Have you discovered your passion...? if yes

Whats your passion.....??

Regards
Country life and everything about it - wide open spaces, growing things, animal husbandry, raising and preparing my own healthy food. I could bore someone not passionate about it completely up a wall I'm afraid. And anything to do with words and wordplay: meanings, other people's perceptions of meaning, communication in general. Thankfully this second passion isn't as out of the norm as the other one,so at least I have something to talk to people about that doesn't make them all dash away shrieking and foaming at the mouth :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
knowledge, specifically learning and development through reading, even more specifically encouraging learning and development in children through reading

Reactions: sarahscriptor

·
Registered
135 Posts
Driving. I LOVE the feeling of hitting the perfect line, the thrill of sliding through a corner on a loose surface, and the sense of accomplishment from demonstrating my skill on a complicated course. Something about it is just so freeing. I'm able to step out of my head, and just focus on what's immediately in front of me. It's a way that I can decompress, I can just let go of the things that cause me stress. I just drive.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am also passionate about people and society. I have a passion to help others overcome difficulties and to also get people to break social status. To me, someone long ago developed the social classes and statuses to try keeping the system in place. Now a days, while rich and poor do interact in some places, the rich think they are helping by just writing a check, yet they believe everyone who is poor is there by choice. I have a passion to show that not everyone whos poor is there by choice and to help others have a better life. I am currently in college majoring in sociology (pre-social work track)

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
People! But if I had to be more specific, I'm passionate about mental illness and managing it. I also want to inspire people and give them hope. This screams social work.
What he said. And also just in general making other people happy and helping them out. A social worker/psychologist/counsellor would be the ideal job for me at the moment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.