Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I'm curious: Why are you asking the Head Triad? Is there anything about the Head Triad that you feel would have a special reaction to this?

Can't say there was anything particularly interesting or enlightening about the video. The message was simple: Be empathetic. It's not all about you. Put yourself in the other person's shoes. You can choose the way you think. Your job will be punctuated with boredom and stress, etc. It's a message as old as time, and I doubt college seniors have never heard of it before their graduation.

I have no particular opinion on it.

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm curious: Why are you asking the Head Triad? Is there anything about the Head Triad that you feel would have a special reaction to this?

Can't say there was anything particularly interesting or enlightening about the video. The message was simple: Be empathetic. It's not all about you. Put yourself in the other person's shoes. You can choose the way you think. Your job will be punctuated with boredom and stress, etc. It's a message as old as time, and I doubt college seniors have never heard of it before their graduation.

I have no particular opinion on it.
I've actually posted it in each subforum to compare responses out of curiosity. Thank you for your reply.

·
Banned
1,646 Posts
i think our abilities as people to attribute meaning to things and use our imagination, turn mere existing into living

everybody finds meaning in something - even the nihilist in his nothingness

·
Registered
8,093 Posts
Got to the 6 minute mark before I got bored. It seemed like a video that was telling me a bunch of stuff I already figured out before I made it into High School.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I've actually posted it in each subforum to compare responses out of curiosity. Thank you for your reply.
Gosh dangit, no wonder I can't ever find my freaking responses. I'm sitting here like, "I KNOW I just replied to this thing..."

·
Registered
18,510 Posts
I was analyzing the video more than I was watching the video so I guess that says a lot. I was a little grossed out at the Fe message that creeped in halfway through. There are times when I just want to feel selfish and only care about me, and that feels good. Consider for instance why the "default setting" is presented as the default setting at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts