Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I like that. I actually think I'll use that for one of my assignments for graduate school that's due this week. :)

As far as what I feel about it, I think its a good reminder for us to wake up and to really be, in every moment, who we truly want to be. I feel like so many of us will say how they are compassionate, understanding, and want love and acceptance. But do we really give that? Do we do it ourselves? Unfortunately no, cause we get all wrapped up in our thoughts and what is not good us (we get in the "me" mindset) and then we're not consciously aware of what we are projecting. So we kind of get into this mode of unconscious negative projections. Its a good reminder to get out of your head and in the moment so you can really see what you're doing.

Btw, not 100% sure if I'm in the heart triad, but right now I'm leaning towards 4. I've been debating between 4 and 9, but either way I'll obviously have a heart triad in my tri-type so it can count. :)

Reactions: Lady Lullaby

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like that. I actually think I'll use that for one of my assignments for graduate school that's due this week. :)

As far as what I feel about it, I think its a good reminder for us to wake up and to really be, in every moment, who we truly want to be. I feel like so many of us will say how they are compassionate, understanding, and want love and acceptance. But do we really give that? Do we do it ourselves? Unfortunately no, cause we get all wrapped up in our thoughts and what is not good us (we get in the "me" mindset) and then we're not consciously aware of what we are projecting. So we kind of get into this mode of unconscious negative projections. Its a good reminder to get out of your head and in the moment so you can really see what you're doing.

Btw, not 100% sure if I'm in the heart triad, but right now I'm leaning towards 4. I've been debating between 4 and 9, but either way I'll obviously have a heart triad in my tri-type so it can count. :)
How fun to see you around again!! Good luck with graduate school!

Yes, your heart part of your tritype can count. ;-)

Thanks for your response!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts