• in relationship - looking

Votes: 1 1.0%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your relationship status?

(where interested = interested in being involved with someone other than what your current status suggests)

Reactions: username

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
I'm in a relationship - not looking and not interested. I wouldn't have agreed to a relationship if I intended to keep looking or could be open to the possibility of someone else. I am a very honest, straightforward, and loyal person.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I think I'm in an unofficial relationship with someone who is too far away for me to be comfortable committing to at the moment, despite what he wants. He knows he is free to keep his eyes open, and I know I'm free to look as well (but I don't).

I voted "single - not looking and not interested" because I am technically single but still feeling fulfilled.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still don't know what this means
It's kind of tongue in cheek, as INTPs typically say that they don't always know how to read whether someone is attracted to them.

Idioms: fell

"wouldn't know something if it hit you in the face" also
"wouldn't know something if you fell over one"

• To not notice something although it is very obvious
  • Julie wouldn't know a good deal if it hit her in the face!
  • See can't tell arse from elbow, know the half of it, know by heart, know the ropes

Source:

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm somewhere between the top two.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I wouldn't mind being in a relationship--if the right person came along who could tolerate me for longer than 15 minutes and doesn't always ask "where/why did she go?" when I need alone time.

Reactions: hasenj

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Wait, no married people voting in this poll?

I'd like to see, actually, how many married people are sitting on PerC as a whole, hunched over their computers addicted to this stuff. I'm picturing chores left undone, babies crying, etc...

Reactions: Ista

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just got out of a relationship here.

I find it interesting how over half of us chose "single - if I fell over it I'd be interested".

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
I'm not going to seek out a relationship, but if someone asked me, who was genuinely a great person and didn't seem capable of becoming a giant douche, I might say yes.
I would agree with this. Only problem is that that would be hypocritical because part of my sense of humor involves saying shocking things that would make me seem like a dick.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Single and not looking! I'm misanthropic! I actually hate all of you!
Oh, that's so sweet! I feel the same way about you!

I find it interesting how over half of us chose "single - if I fell over it I'd be interested".
Yeah, that was the first thing I noticed. I'm not surprised, but it's funny seeing the results so far.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I'm single.
I chose "looking" because I'm interested in someone. But only that person and no one else.

Generally, I'm not interested in dating at all, but every once in a while, a guy will appear and capture my interest. That's my current state - infatuated with someone who may or may not know that I like him. It's a suckish place to be. But I won't complain.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I put single and "looking." Though I'm only looking for a girl I would want to go out with. I found one who stands out from the rest but odds are I won't end up asking her out.

I'm kind of in a similar situation as @luxurieux

Reactions: luxurieux
1 - 20 of 45 Posts