1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Uh... I got INTJ, picking out my honest answers. I highly doubt I am an INTJ but the profile page does resonate with me, for the most part. I can relate to the INFJ description just a little more.

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
I got INFJ, which actually surprised me because I usually don't test as it on internet things.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Is/nfj

·
Registered
930 Posts
i got the same number of N's and S's

·
Registered
493 Posts
I got ENFP. I am not surprised; it was only 4 questions. I tend to think more factors are needed in a model describing somehting as complex as a human. I answered honestly. Maybe I'll be an ENFP in my next life. :p

It said I was the least judgmental of the types. Which I immediately judged as incorrect.

Good, fun test though!

·
PerC Mermaid
23,481 Posts
I got INFP surprise! surprise =)

Oh and yes.

Reactions: GoodOldDreamer

·
Banned
16,000 Posts
INTP. Some of them were tough to answer. I just cannot say yes to loving all fuzzy things and feeling deeply. I am not necessarily a self starter either. But I don't like surprises.

I do relate to the INTP description on there. The INFJ description is bad.

Reactions: Windblownhair

·
Registered
149 Posts
I got INFJ. The profile page seems pretty accurate.

·
Banned
16,000 Posts
Hrm, the one I took tested the functions.

Pg. 1 S/N-> Pg. 2 (Pg. 17) Ne/Ni
The first is a dichotomy. The second could be a function I guess. Or another S vs N question. This is supposedly the Ni description:

While I am typically not barraged by random ideas, my insights are usually good ones and stand the test of time. I tend to feel quite strongly about my convictions and insights and am generally unafraid of expressing them. In fact, there are times when I may come across too strongly. Occasionally, others have been offended or taken aback by the strength of my expressions. Despite seeming opinionated or strong-minded, others seem to seek out my advice or counsel. Advising and educating others, or helping them solve their problems, comes quite naturally to me.

I can see Ni in there, but I can also see Si or extroverted judging.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts