Personality Cafe banner

What's your Zodiac sign?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see what the distribution of Zodiac signs is like here among us INFP's.

I'm an Aquarius myself. :proud:

I don't know much governance the stars have over our conditions, but Shakespeare once said that "it's not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves."

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Taurean with lots of leo and gemini influence.
Kind of explains my tenacity, wish for being on spotlight, but shyness and silence, creativity.

And actually aquariuses are one of the most frequently meddling around me signs. I find them completely charming.

Reactions: Monsieur Melancholy

·
Registered
INTP 874 sx/sp VLEF melancholic
17,126 Posts
Leo power!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Virgo Sun, Aries Rising and Taurus Moon :D
I'm on the opposite end of the description for virgo though xD
Went with that anyways since it's not totally unapplicable。Astrology is really quite interesting :eek:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Aquarius with a Virgo rising sign and a Leo moon sign (which I don't really understand because it sounds nothing like me). I used to think this stuff was a bunch of crap but I had a friend who was really into astrology and he told me that there is the "commercial" astrology, which is usually very general and inaccurate, and there is "real" astrology, which if you look at everything right can be very accurate. He then proceeded to tell me things about myself that I thought was scary that he knew... He could've just gotten lucky guesses, but it was eery how well he described me things I had not told him about myself.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Capricorn~ I'm generally nothing like one though, which is annoying =__= I wanna be more business like and goal orientated instead of lazy and unmotivated.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Taurus with a Scorpio moon.
I fit the Scorpio moon thing to a T.
Astrology actually helps me understand myself as much as the MBTI.

The weird thing is both of my siblings are also Scorpio moons as well but we're all very different.

and I don't know my Rising sign. :(

I've found a few cool things out.
I have lived with a couple of Tauruses, and we were all very similarly protective of children, loving, and are fascinated with the paranormal.

One of my closest friends was a Taurus, and he was also fascinated with the paranormal.

Of the Sun Sign description, I don't mix well with the mainstream tradition in my state, but I do enjoy holidays and stuff, I suppose.
I'm slow and lazy. :p
I'm loving, and I believe I look like a Taurus, although I probably look more fragile than I realize.

I almost always get along really well with Capricorns, Tauruses, Virgos.
Usually I consider myself more of a watery sign, though. Pisces and Scorpio would definitely fit me better than Taurus.
I'm envious of fire. <3

My Venus is in Gemini, and my Mars is in Aquarius.

Oh yeah, as a Taurus I like living the good life. :(
and at the same time I feel/act like a hippy. :eek:
>.<

Scorpios kind of intimidate me. Their emotions are almost on the outside, but their emotions are the same as mine.

Pisces make a lot of sense to me and none at all..
They sort of have this leathery tough outer shell, and can also be friendly in this really innocent way.

Leos can make good friends, but they are probably too intense for me.

I love my Saggitarius, he's warm-hearted and adventurous.

The only Gemini I know is so full of energy.. she's always running around.

WHy are Aquariuses so elusive? :(
I'm always trying to find people to start a revolution with, and they're like.. I dunno.. nowhere to be seen. :(

Capricorns tend to make the best of friends, in my opinion. I've had two very good friends that were Capricorns.

Oh, and n case there is any confusion, Tauruses are associated with the planet Venus. That's ruled by the Goddess of Love.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pisces. I enjoy perusing astrology information and have read more than the average - fish and although most dismiss it - as Rune noted, I have also learned about myself from astrology just like MBTI. I don't know exactly what all the rising moon, Sun in Pisces stuff is but I know one day I'll meet an expert.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Capricorn~ I'm generally nothing like one though, which is annoying =__= I wanna be more business like and goal orientated instead of lazy and unmotivated.
Same. I've always been a little disappointed in my sign, but the more I read, the more I realize that I at least have all the negative qualities! I'm pretty stubborn, just not clean or super ambitious.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Textbook Virgo. Thought it was all generalized BS that could loosely suit anyone until a friend of mine who's really in to it gave me some elaborate reading from my birthday/time/location/etc..it was pretty much spot on with some stuff that you'd have a hard time convincing me isn't a coincidence. Led me to stumbling upon MBTI which was another eye opener obviously. :p

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
I'm a textbook Aquarius, with moon in Cancer. Funny that the combination of Aqua sun + Cancer moon gives you a textbook INFP. Coincidence..? Who knows.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts