Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty straight forward:

Aries: March 21-April 19 ; Taurus: April 20-May 20 ; Gemini: May 21-June 20 ; Cancer: June 21-July 22; Leo: July 23-August 22; Virgo: August 23-September 22 ; Libra September 23-October 22 ; Scorpio: October 23-November 21 ; Sagittarius: November 22-December 21 ; Capricorn: December 22-January 19 ; Aquarius: January 20-February 18 ; Pisces: February 19-March 20

·
Registered
509 Posts
There is a lot more to this stuff than just your sun sign though. I had a full chart done up once. My description, based on all of the quadrants, modality, and junk, was incredibly accurate.

I don't buy into the daily horoscope stuff though. :)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Pisces

Seems to sound a lot like the INFJ description when I look it up

I'll take it with a grain of salt, but all the coincidence is still abit creepy

Stranger yet is how it respects my need for balance

I think I'll just stop reading up on it now

·
Registered
428 Posts
There is a lot more to this stuff than just your sun sign though. I had a full chart done up once. My description, based on all of the quadrants, modality, and junk, was incredibly accurate.

I don't buy into the daily horoscope stuff though. :)
Agree, the full chart is accurate and I don't buy into the daily horoscope as it is too superficial.

I'm Aries.

Reactions: balderdash

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
i am an Aries. The "Ram". i was also born in the chinesse "year of the Ox". The Ram and the Ox are very similar creatures and sure just adds on to my stubborness, eager to please, willing to workness.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Aquarius, but I don't really believe any of this star-sign stuff considering the fact that apart from the visionary aspect I'm nothing like the Aqaurius profile. Although my INFP friend is also an Aquarius and pretty much fits the profile.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
A Virgo here as well. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts