Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see what startsign are most common as an INTP just curious.

Whats your sun sign?
rising sign?
moon sign?

Sun sign: Gemini

Rising sign:Aquarius

Moon sign:Libra

I'm all air signs lol

·
Registered
785 Posts
Sun sign: Aquarius
Rising sign: Gemini
Moon sign: Capricorn

I tryed some calculators and I put noon for for my time of birth because I don't know in what part of a day was I born for my Rising and Moon sign... Rising sign discription was pretty correct (about 70-80%), and moon sign totally missed.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Sun: Leo
Rising: Gemini
Moon: Gemini

@Entr0py

Are you referring to this description on Gemini as the rising sign?

Your mobility is such that you are in every place where you are not expected. You spend lots of time asking questions and… answering them. Your curiosity and your quick-wittedness are insatiable. Your mind is in constant turmoil, hopping from one topic to another, solving problems, accumulating anecdotes and knowledge within a short range of time. Your mobility is mostly mental, it takes you afar and turns your daily life into a mosaic of intense and pleasant moments that are not necessarily related to each other: provided things are moving, your neurons are kept busy and you can meet with people, everything is fine!

With this Ascendant, you come across as nervous, expressive, lively, adaptable, with a good sense of humour, bubbling, playful, sociable, clever, whimsical, independent, intellectual, flexible, ingenious, fanciful, imaginative, charming, cerebral, and you are into everything. You may also be capricious, unfocused, quirky, superficial, indiscreet, opportunist, unmindful, selfish, sarcastic or mercurial.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Sun: Leo
Rising: Gemini
Moon: Gemini

@Entr0py

Are you referring to this description on Gemini as the rising sign?
Yea... But after reading it again il give it maybe about 60% Because some of those discriptions like 'good sense of humour' can be applyed to anyone, because noone thinks they have a bad sense of humour xD

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sagittarius. I think it describes me very well.

Sagittarians have a great sense of fun and optimism, and enjoy being with people who share this philosophy in life.
Freedom is also very important to this star sign, and friends or partners should avoid putting a Sagittarian in a claustrophobic situation.
Although generally an open-minded and trusting sign, there can also be issues with their frank and at times tactless way of expressing themselves.
When bored, a Sagittarian’s reckless attitude comes to the fore as well.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Sun: Capricorn
Rising: Aries
Moon: Virgo

My full horoscope chart is basically all the negative traits of an STJ and, for the most part, does not reflect my personality at all (though it's odd that I'm more image focused than most INTP's). But for the most part, reading my results turned me off astrology.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi there,

star sign Taurus
moon sign Cancer
rising sign Virgo

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sun: Capricorn
Rising: Cancer
Moon: Virgo

·
Registered
243 Posts
Would someone mind explaining to me how the relative positions of the stars at your time of birth have anything to do with your personality?
I don't think they do have anything to do with my personalitys. But there is no harm in a little fun.

Reactions: Night & Day

·
Registered
384 Posts
I don't think they do have anything to do with my personalitys. But there is no harm in a little fun.
I think there is Harm in accepting and popularizing pseudo science in our technological age where our society would crumple without the power of modern science.

I think Carl Sagan says it way better than I ever could though.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

There's two more parts to that video is didn't link bu they are on the related videos list.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I don't know about the other stuff, but I'm an Aquarius. I grew up really believing in horoscopes, so I might have moulded myself to fit the description, but I find that it describes me pretty well.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Taurus, and the other profiles are just as hit and miss for me lol. Its bs.

Reactions: Night & Day

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Sun sign: Virgo
Rising sign: Virgo
Moon sign: Pisces

Pisces fits better than Virgo, but I don't believe in astrology at all.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Sun sign libra

Rising
leo

Moon sign
taurus

1 - 20 of 93 Posts