Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Provocation. Poking wounds with sticks. Being edgy for the sake of it. Using words like "edgey" because it makes people go on the edge. I have few pleasures in life.

·
Registered
16 Posts
INFP
1. Procrastinating/spending too much time on my phone and laptop
2. Eating because I'm bored
3. Overthinking

·
Registered
897 Posts
Doing all the talking
Eating all the food
Wasting all the time

·
Banned
375 Posts
INxJ
- Experiencing or thinking about spiritual and soulful things like: music, art, stories, high goals, philosophy, purpose of existence, purpose of humanity
- Sex (if I happen to encounter a lustful girl who responds positively to my needs and interests, I might really go overboard, to the point of being conscious of being overboard)
- Being in control (of my life, of my fate, of my surroundings/circumstances)

·
Registered
987 Posts
1. Food. I don't give in so that I can stay at a healthy BMI, but I'm nearly always hungry and the temptation to eat something is a constant background frustration.
2. Arguing with people. However, I know the argument will ultimately be pointless because people just get riled and crazy, so I usually end up having the argument in my head instead.
3. Reading. I spend too much time reading up on all manner of things and time gets away from me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
INTP

-Food (My biggest temptation, good food makes my universe align in all the right places)
-Procrastinating (I do all things except what needs to be done)
- (Can't think of anything else solid beside those two, over thinking maybe, but it's because I'm procrastinating that I'm overthinking)

·
Registered
8 Posts
INTP

-Food (My biggest temptation, good food makes my universe align in all the right places)
-Procrastinating (I do all things except what needs to be done)
- (Can't think of anything else solid beside those two, over thinking maybe, but it's because I'm procrastinating that I'm overthinking)

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Black hot coffee; Good music; Writing stories, characters, worlds.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Smoking, I just love that, cigarettes are a priveligied item to me. A wonderful social asset, and the perfect pleasure. It damages you, it's enjoyable and it never let you satisfied.

i'm iffy about sex, I'm afraid of close intimacy, it's this werid barrier holding me off and I could have the potential to have the same relation with it that I have with cigarette. A weird conflict between the physical interaction and the tranquility of not bothering. I'm pretty non-sexual from the outside, but it's very different inside.

Information. can lose myself in browsing sites, articles and stuff.

·
Registered
10,016 Posts
Temptations (bare in mind doesn't mean I partake anymore)

Sex
Drugs
&
Rock N Roll

Ok I still do the sex and sometimes do the rock n roll
I stay the fuck away from narcotics, granted I was never a junkie just recreational but I have more important things to do and important people depending on me to sink into the drugs thang. In theory tho the movie the hangover fits me well just a couple of freaks up for a fucken crazy binger when cause for celebration arises.

My kryptonite is cigarettes and coffee. Used to be pretty addicted to red bull but curved that after I started taking my pulse at work every day (woah). If you can't tell to sum up I like adrenaline and more amp. Give me fuel give fire blah blah blah. Considering how amped I am on a normal day i don't think I need uppers :laughing: Anyways I am always very conscious and have a healthy fear of addiction given family and exes' histories. But you said temptation.

Oh I also have a temptation for totinos pizza rolls which I indulge :tongue: on the rag.

·
Registered
18 Posts
As an ITSP:
-Alcohol
-Traveling with either one person or in a small group
-Reading. It can either be books or forums. I find it a lot more interesting than tv

·
Registered
486 Posts
INFJ?????? It's up for debate honestly

I'm tempted by junk food, sleeping when I should be being productive, and when I'm in a bad mood it's hard for me not to put it on other people

1 - 20 of 26 Posts