Personality Cafe banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'm INFJ and my love languages (according to some test I found just to be able to answer this thread) are:

1. Quality time
2. Words of affirmation
3. Acts of service
4. Physical touch
5. Receiving gifts

I'm not exactly surprised, but I have to say this might've changed if I wasn't in a relationship. I'm in one right now and some questions I had to answer in a way that fit into my current relationship: For example, I don't always appreciate being given gifts because of how I know my partner. If it was someone else who normally act in other ways than my partner does it might mean more. I hope that makes sense :) And I really only like "acts of service" if it isn't too much trouble, I HATE it when people go out of their way and go through trouble for me (unless it's something that's just troublesome to me and not them, then it's fine).

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
ISTJ
  1. Physical Touch
  2. Acts of Service
  3. Quality Time
    _
  4. Receiving Gifts
  5. Words of Affirmation
Words and gifts are cheap... worthless, actually... when not backed up by a consistent history of the others. By themselves they don't ever really register with me when I receive them. Words are very uncomfortable for me to give as well... mainly because they seem so worthless to me and I don't want to sound as phony as they often sound when they come from others.

Physical touch is very special to me, and it doesn't necessarily imply sexual touching. It's one of the reasons I find casual hugging when greeting casual (and especially business) acquaintances so uncomfortable... touching/hugging is something special to me and is reserved for special people in my life.

·
Registered
15,181 Posts
Act of service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts