Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who knows, maybe we'll find some patterns for each type!

If you know why you like a particular animal, I'd love to hear it too!

·
Registered
ISFJ 6w7 sp/so
27,953 Posts
I don't know my type. Nobody can agree, and the chaos confuses me.

But I'm not trolling, I really do like penguins best. There's no other bird like them.

·
Banned
375 Posts
ExTJ

Cat, black panther, magpie (european), falcons/eagles, but mainly cats. I like their personality. I'm not the type of person who would want to cuddle a cat or live with cats. Rather, I want to be cat-like myself. (p.s. I had cats in my family for most of my childhood + teenhood tho.)

If you know why you like a particular animal, I'd love to hear it too!
Proud.
Dignified.
Never accepting blame.
Elegant.
Hides imperfections / protects own reputation and self-image.
Creates rules for others to follow.
Agile.
Always aiming for high places.
Always ready for a fight.
Sleeps at day, hunts at night.

·
Registered
374 Posts
ENTP
I CAN'T PICK MY FAV!

There's just no way! So many animals are so good.
But for the sake of this thread, I'll choose one that inspires me a lot when life seems to be trying to kill me:

THIS MONGOOSE

Not just any mongoose, I don't generalize animals nor stereotype them.
"But rather than staying safely beneath the surface, he reemerged, even more determined to take the fight to the lions"
#Moongooselivesmatter

·
Registered
ENFP 3w4 359 sp/sx
1,408 Posts
I'm an ENFP, and I hate animals.
In fact, I abhor any and all living things.

(Except unicorns, the fluzzy kind, mind you. They remain incredibly useful on the occasion when one feels a primordial urge to impale something.)

·
Registered
507 Posts
ISFP- cats! They're elegant and soft and can be initially reserved but are most are friendly and affectionate when they get comfortable

·
Registered
136 Posts
INTJ, used to be tiger but now definitely dogs. They love you unconditionally even if they've only met you twice and you're that stranger their owner meets in the elevator lol

·
Registered
790 Posts
unknown, Fox.

they are so cute!!! :blushed:

·
Registered
398 Posts
xNTP - Katz! I'm a lot like a cat...

-Both like closed spaces
-Prefer to do whatever we want on our own time
-Both quiet footed
-Quite reserved but can be more affectionate or friendly once we open up

We get along fashionably.

·
Registered
ENTJ; 8w7; Persian C
9,448 Posts
INTJ™.

I do not have "favorites," as I am simply not personally invested in animals to that degree, although I am particulary fond of monkeys (&) other similar creature(s) [primate or not] such as parrots [I hate birds generally], with that same proverbial goofy-ish intellect.

Perhap(s) in some ways producing an ethologically similar all-too-human swing in their daily functioning, like laughing at each other after a feces war - or a demonstrably aggravated/trolling Octopus - for a brief moment; you wonder if such specimen(s) are having a recognition of some sort, that is not only dependent on anthropomorphic bias/projection.

Very [few] animals (e.g., not even cats/canines) have intrigued me in this way since they generally lack the above.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts