Personality Cafe banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
INTP
Favorite subjects: biology, anatomy and physiology, microbiology, music (specifically playing music).

What Im good at: most sciences including psycology but not ones heavy in math like chemistry or physics.
Playing and learning instruments (musical talent). I played piano, clarinet and then oboe. I was best at oboe and got a scholarship but decided that it didnt really help me meet my goals. I realized I cant use music as a scholarship when I was not going to pursue a degree in it.

What I do: physician assistant in orthopedics

·
Banned
253 Posts
INTJ

My favorite subject is probably political science and psychology.

My favorite subject that I have really low aptitude in is probably math, as I almost failed a math class (I retook it from previous quarter) had I been 5 more minutes late to the Registration office to drop/withdraw all classes. Math aptitude is for INTPs, not INTJs.
I acknowledge at least 30% of psychology majors are indeed, evil.

·
Registered
76 Posts
ISFP
Favorite subjects: english, PE, literature.

What Im good at: psychology, learning foreign languages, public speaking.

and I'm currently a 3rd year college student.

·
Registered
8 Posts
ENTJ/ Calculus and Physics/ Interior Architectural design, engineering and sales / Kitchen and bath remodeling consultant and project manager.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What's your type and what's our favourite subject/what are you good at/ what's your

ESFJ.
My favorite subject is English but I enjoy Ethics sociology and some psychology. I love sudoku and crossword puzzles and traveling to see to places. I enjoy museums and history. I also love to play card games. I also seem to be good at striking up a conversation with strangers. I have always felt a stranger is just a friend I haven’t gotten to know yet. I am a medical assistant by profession and I also have an Associate of Liberal Arts going for a Bachlors. I still haven’t fully decided what I want to be when I grow up.

·
Registered
9,885 Posts
ESTP

Eh I’m 36

My studies were not completed but my focus or concentrated areas in college during my various stints has been, business/operations, mass communications, community studies, and physical therapy

I started and ran my own photography studio for 10 years doing wedding, graduation, studio etc

I think what it boils down to though that I like is the project itself and business operations

Most of my field the last 10 years has been in healthcare management
Started with hospice, long term care, activities and wellness, and more recent years moved towards behavioral health

I’d say I have 5 areas I’m strong on in this order:
1. Implementation/Operations: Good identifying what is missing in processes and creating the process electronic to comply with policies and translate it to hard materials and teach it and incorporate it
2. Fulfilling Initiatives/Mission (Client & Staff a Programming) basically being able to adapt plans to people needs and situations and incorporate high quality of life plan in services as far as mental, physical, occupational, & recreational health.
3. Crisis Management: Pretyy damn good at being able to not be a sucker and let clients or care managers soften objectives which is stability. My medical background helps me be a first responder to alotta behavioral health crisis. I’m pretty good at defusing and de escalation but able to take people down in legal holds and predict their next moves when in crisis
4. Training & Leadership: TBH I am just told I’m a rockstar at this. I personally don’t love training or directly being in charge of staff. It’s just often been a requirement of my job. I tend to play fair. Scratch my back I scratch yours. Do your job, show up, don’t be an ass and so am easy going. People who fuck with me :laughing: meh they learn. I’m actually super big on documenting and notes with staff and client management because always gotta protect your ass. Once people realize that I have notes they usually play ball. The fun thing is despite my not being the manager who is a pushover often staff have requested to work under me because of my organizational management. Guess people prefer to work under someone who has their shit together rather than a chaotic boss who is their friend. I’m good at negotiating I.e. letter of recommendation etc if you help me I help you. Also big on acknowledging people who go above and beyond. Praise in public reprimand in private

Again though leadership is not sought after in my case like longer ranger goals it’s something I have to do. I find it very annoying to baby sit adults and tell them obvious things. Lol thinking of when a staff person called and said their car was broke and what should they do? :laughing: obviously they were fishing to see if I would tell them “oh no that is awful here let me find someone to work for ya” (yeah fucken right).
Me: “hmm I would call triple A.”
Them: “so don’t have money”
Me: “well I can pick ya up and bring ya to work or I can help put a patch on your tire and put your tire on”
:laughing:
Them: (crickets. Chirping)
Me: Hmm if ya need to call in though make sure you use the staff contact list and no one is in OT, ya know HR won’t like that
Them: Really sulky ok
Me: Laughing my ass off
Fuck with my private time and life for non sense I can be a real Bitch

Wrong person to tell you have a tummy ache, I will ask you if need to poop or tried Miralax like my grandma needed when that happened to her :laughing:
My kids hate being my kids in this way

Anyways so it’s tricky On number 4 I can do leadership but my end game in my industry is consulting and advising not babysitting adults not when I’m capable of so much other things. I’ve outgrown that. I used to be more passionate about being a great leader kind and good coach but fair. Now A days I’m more like what the fuck do you need or want now SOB interrupting real work in progress 30 and need a babysitter. Think it annoys me because I work hard to do well in so many faucets and it’s wasted energy it’s either childish or petty

Anyways as a kid liked creating businesses and selling crap
Also drawing
Doing video interviews with people

·
Registered
8 Posts
ENTP - 793 - ILE 2Ti

Linguist - Germanic (NL-B-GER-ENG)/Turkic-Altai (TR-AZB-TM)/Roman (FR-ES)/Greek
Language Teacher (Dutch/English)
Ornithologist/Ecologist with preference for Birds of Prey and other predators as key species for habitat management and conservation
Wildlife Rehabilitator/Veterinarian, mainly birds and mammals
Social Work/Coach for integration and education of foreign citizens

Interests:
Psychology, Philosophy, Culture, Arts, Comedy, History, Gaming, Problem Solving, Analytics, Nature, Science

·
Registered
1 Posts
INTJ (T)
My best subject used to be art, then musc and now for me perfumery is my main love alongside natural medicine.
I am a self employed perfumer and have aspergers syndrome, so i am even more aloof than most introverted types and perhaps more obsessive with information gathering, but i can tolerate some people time and very occasionaly i might even enjoy it too
:LOL:

·
私を愛して
ESTJ; LSE; 3w4; Sp/Sx
14,683 Posts
ESTJ.

Art, Science, Maths, and Spirituality/Occult. But, I do love to learn about almost anything.

·
Registered
34 Posts
INFJ. >_>

I never had a good subject back in school, although, I seems to be rather good at arranging letters, had 100% on at least one surprise in-class typing assignment, maybe it is called photographic memory, but only related to words, not just in national language as well?

Hah, even today I have a kind of "eagle eye" when it comes to small typos in a big document, even if I just quickly read through it.

·
Registered
INTJ 583 sx/sp
456 Posts
INTJ.

Systems, programming, n-tier architecture, astrophysics.

I'm not "good" at astrophysics, I just enjoy it.

I'm not interested in knowing about other people's religions, but I like to delve into the Edda from time to time. I don't like to call it "my religion", and I do not care to say that "I believe", and I don't want to give it a name. I know it to exist, and I don't want to share it. My understanding of Frøya, valkyrjan, nornan and Hel is mine, and we will never see the same figures.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts