Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot where I read this, but I think there was a long list of worthless super powers, and I thought it was pretty funny. What are the worst ones you can come up with?

Mine is the ability to disintegrate bouncy balls.

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Oh, this reminds me of Mystery Men! How about the ability to grow tomatoes out of your face! XD Of course, I got that idea from Gremlins 2.

Reactions: Scared

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,636 Posts
The ability to write/draw with a writing utensil no matter how dull or tiny it is. Oh wait, you said useless superpower!

My idea for a very ineffective super villain is the dreaded Accident Prawn. He looks like a shrimp with a mask and tights, but he always has a broken leg or a black eye because he's a total klutz. He defeats his own self!! And that's very convenient for his rival, the hero Cow Man(alter ego: Bo Vine).

Cow Man was going to call himself The Red Bull, but he would have to pay royalties for it. RedBull won't sponsor a superhero when their main rival is a catastrophically accident prone shrimp! It doesn't attract the right kind of publicity, although it could gain a solid cult following in a couple of decades. Cow Man can't even get sponsored by PETA or the vegans because he engages in speciesist animal fighting on a daily basis!

~If you would like to become a public or anonymous sponsor for Cow Man(R), please call 555-0129. Operators are standing by, so say "hay" today!

...seriously though, he can't even afford the (R) by his name. pleeeeaaaaase donate!!!
~

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I remember everyone's embarrassing mistakes for years and years. I'm that person you hoped didn't watch you fall on your face ... yes someone saw, yes they thought it was funny, yes they still remember!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Really good about knowing a LOT about topics that not very many people around me care about.. IE: personality theory, programming, cary audio, backpacking gear, and DIY van builds.
All topics that I think are extremely applicable!

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can sleep in any situation, regardless of place or time, or other factor.. is that a useless superpower?

·
Banned
354 Posts
I am the absolute champion of screwing up my love life! Doesn't matter how great a girl I found or how much the laws of nature try to set things right for me. I still find a way to make it all go to shit.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I am invisible when no one is looking.
Ok, curiosity has got the best of me (and speculation has gotten me nowhere conclusive). Why did this post get so many thanks? I could guess, but I figured I might as well ask.

·
5,240 Posts
Ok, curiosity has got the best of me (and speculation has gotten me nowhere conclusive). Why did this post get so many thanks? I could guess, but I figured I might as well ask.
Don't know, but guessing on the factors:
-it was early in the thread, more people have probably read it, because it has been there longer, and because some got bored/preoccupied with other things halfthrough.
-infps and invisibility, I have gotten the impression lots of infps have a somewhat complicated relatonship to the idea of invisibility, it is great, desired a lot of the time, but then sometimes it sucks.
-it was a proper answer to the thread, a classic power that can't be utilized at all.
-it was succinct, like a punchline.
-it is not provable, you could actually be, it is a nice promt for daydreaming, "what if I am invisible when noone can see?!" then go around an empty apartment in the state of mind of being invisible(but able to see oneself).

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
I can instantaneously go into a trance where my eyeballs get fixated on a point on the wall, while a person is talking to me. I can nod and make noises of "mmhh" "ahámmmhhh..." and be completely UNable to de-stuck my eyeballs. And the deeper the trance, the bigger the eyeballs get, like this O_O

O_O "ahám mmmhhh" O_O *nods* O_O

Person: "Hey I'm over here! look at me"
Me: *whispers* I can't... Help!... My eyes are stuck.. help!

·
Banned
1,843 Posts
I can flex my fingers backwards until they make a 90-degree angle with the palm of my hand, and apparently this creeps some people out when they see me do it.

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,636 Posts
The power to randomly slip into an United States southern accent, but thank goodness it ain't a drawl... y'all... *shudders*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts