Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I can't top that lol
I think that I may have started when I was 11 or 12 or something.

Reactions: INFJoshua

·
Registered
911 Posts
I've been going at it since I was 8 years old lol. I really hope someone tops that. I've never told this to anyone before...
Probably at the same time, but I had no idea what I was doing so I hardly count that as masturbation.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Currently 16 and still have never done it, nor do I have any desire to. :tongue:
cmon... you know you want it! :crazy::laughing:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I was 14. It was a great relief - I hadn't realized how much tension had built up because I hadn't paid attention to this basic physical need.

·
Registered
518 Posts
cmon... you know you want it! :crazy::laughing:
Haha, nah... I really don't! :tongue:

Well, a large part of the reason why I've never masturbated is because I'd rather it come from someone I love, rather than myself. I mean, AT LEAST the very first time! I want the first time to be special... ^^

·
Registered
2,999 Posts

Well, a large part of the reason why I've never masturbated is because I'd rather it come from someone I love, rather than myself. I mean, AT LEAST the very first time! I want the first time to be special... ^^
I think it's important to a person's health to be able to give that to themselves, too, so they're not dependent on another person, though.

Reactions: Mutatio NOmenis

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I think I was 11. What's funny is how I discovered it. Of course I'd only been taught rudimentary things in school, so I looked masturbation up in the encyclopedia. It was such a "me" thing to do :tongue:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Probably at the same time, but I had no idea what I was doing so I hardly count that as masturbation.
Hahaha...same here. I remember I had a me-sized Lion King stuffed animal that I would hump and rub between my legs. Sometimes I'd do it on the couch while my mum and I were watching TV. She'd just tell me to stop or take it to my room if I didn't want to stop. :crazy:

I never knew what was happening, really. It just felt good and I liked the smell. I didn't understand anything other than that. :tongue:

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Currently 16 and still have never done it, nor do I have any desire to. :tongue:
You haven't noticed a peculiar...'tingling sensation' down there?...
Never mind, people have gotten on you enough xD

Reactions: INFJoshua

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh...I knew exactly what I was doing. strange thing is that I only knew it as "jacking off". no one had used the term masturbation yet.

I've always been more...uh...sexual than those around me.

Sex with myself is sex with someone I love. JK... I understand...and respect, I could never do that.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I think it's important to a person's health to be able to give that to themselves, too, so they're not dependent on another person, though.
*nodnod* This is why I said "at least" the first time... after I've received it from the person I love, I'm aware that there's a very big chance I might change my mind about all of this in the future and then start to masturbate when I want to.

I guess what I'm saying is... since right now, I don't know what I'm missing, there's nothing for me to miss. :tongue: But in the future once I DO know what I'm missing, then I might need to satisfy that desire myself. *nodnod* :3

Nyx said:
You haven't noticed a peculiar...'tingling sensation' down there?...
Never mind, people have gotten on you enough xD
Ahaha, nooo, I DO feel arousal and lust, despite popular belief! :tongue: Sorry, should've worded my first post differently - I don't have any desire to MASTURBATE, not... other stuff with that special someone! XD

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was 8!!! And I figured it out by accident.

WOAH, THE PENIS HAS A HIDDEN ABILITY! lol

I was like, ".....................I have just discovered the best thing in life!!!" I even tried explaining it to my best friend (ENFP guy), and he totally no sold it because he had no clue what I was saying xD

Funny thing is, I didn't fantasize about women during this age...I didn't fantasize about anything. The feeling was just like ZOMG, but I can say it did cause my imagination to run completely wild.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.