Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I am bored I come here to you guys, I can always count on you to entertain me in one way or another... thanks for that :)

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
I'm not your circus clown. Entertainment will cost you $99.99 plus shipping and handling. No free bees bud.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I make faces at myself in the mirror or talk to myself in different accents. True story.
Haha, I obviously don't know you but from your posts this doesn't surprise me. :laughing:

Reactions: Ace Face

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
when I am bored ... I make houses in sims 3.

don't judge me :p
No judging, I used to do that when I was bored too, except I would make it really small without doors or a bathroom and watch them squirm. :unsure:

Reactions: Eerie

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not your circus clown. Entertainment will cost you $99.99 plus shipping and handling. No free bees bud.
$2.99 and throw in some cotton candy :)

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
No judging, I used to do that when I was bored too, except I would make it really small without doors or a bathroom and watch them squirm. :unsure:
I am incapable of making small houses, I live vicariously through them sometimes so they are always epic mansions. ;P I do love making them get into fights though.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
$2.99 and throw in some cotton candy :)
Hey i was giving you a discount at $99.99. :p Our entertainment services are priceless. Feel privileged sir :p

Reactions: 2eng

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey i was giving you a discount at $99.99. :p Our entertainment services are priceless. Feel privileged sir :p
Hmmm, I will have to give it some thought, that's like 5 gallons of gas ;)

Reactions: MuChApArAdOx
1 - 20 of 21 Posts