Banned
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I say ESTP, the first thing that comes to your mind is ______________

·
Registered
355 Posts
Lightness, fun and frivolity

I have two ESTP colleagues, one male, one female. The 'lightness' is great because they get me out of my intensity for once in a while and remind me to relax and lighten up. The fun comes from the sense of humour we share. I can have a good laugh with the female ESTP and with the male ESTP, we are always teasing each other and winding each other up for fun. The frivolity is about getting in touch with the side of me that can also enjoy the less heavy topics. For example, I like to talk about fashion and trends in interior design with the female ESTP. The male ESTP reminds me not too take my work so seriously all the time and that it's ok to cut corners sometimes.

Reactions: vanilla_dream

·
Registered
629 Posts
Honestly, the first word that comes to my mind is the name of my ex-boyfriend.

More descriptive words?
Challenging (both negative and positive meaning there)
Brave
Stubborn
Charming
Scary :) Yes, I'm scared of ESTPs.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Honestly, the first word that comes to my mind is the name of my ex-boyfriend.

More descriptive words?
Challenging (both negative and positive meaning there)
Brave
Stubborn
Charming
Scary :) Yes, I'm scared of ESTPs.
Yes, they are intimidating. But that's the thrill of being acquainted with them, much more establishing a deeper friendly connection. :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yes, they are intimidating. But that's the thrill of being acquainted with them, much more establishing a deeper friendly connection. :D
I guess I'm not much of a thrill-seeker. :)
To be honest, I love them at first, usually, and then get intimidated by them the closer we get. But to be fair, I've never been that close.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
When I say ESTP you...

.......can't help but crack a smile.

Reactions: Meirsho

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
... think of someone who's really into the physicality of life.

Might not seem like a big thing, but that's something strikingly different from my own type, which is why I notice. :eek:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts