Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, I’m new to Personality type.There is a intj guy in uni(first person I know who is INTJ). First time we met, he seems interested to talk to me and ask lots of questions and friendly. When I started communicate friendly to become close friends, he started to act like aloof. I thought I made something which made him mad and tried to get him open up a little bit like showing him attention and being friendly to him. Then I started to neglect him and just being normal friend(like I talk to him, when he talk to me. If he stay quiet, I don’t talk to him and doing other things or talking with other friends)because I know now that his being quiet and aloof is just being himself. Then he started to act like friendly,text a lot out of nowhere,ask questions again and stare a lot while I’m not looking. And look away when I caught him. Also make intense stare in the eye sometimes. But I don’t think he is interested me in romantic way(because he is acting like aloof )and just being a normal man who stares at opposite sex. Lol. I think he may has girlfriend.He may be gay. I don’t know. I neglected his behaviour and just being friend. Now I don’t know what his intentions are as I got mix signals.

My questions are
what make intj come back again and again and try to get attention when entp friend doesn’t pay attention?(Then always act like aloof when ask questions and pay attention.)
Do intj wants to get attention from entp women just for his ego even when he has girlfriend(I don’t know he has or not)or he interested in another women?
What makes intj like being friend with entp women?
Is he possible gay? (As my female friend experience like this getting mix signals from her male friend and turns out he is gay :D)
Is he intj or not?
His intentions are just being friends or interested in romance?

Thanks guys! :) Your answers will help me to communicate easier with INTJ in the future.

·
Registered
414 Posts
@entp8888

Do intj wants to get attention from entp women just for his ego even when he has girlfriend (I don’t know he has or not) or he interested in another women?
Yes, if it was me I would like the attention.

Challenging me.

Is he possible gay? (As my female friend experience like this getting mix signals from her male friend and turns out he is gay :D)
Well, it is a possibility, but you will only know until you ask.

Is he intj or not?
This is also a possibility

His intentions are just being friends or interested in romance?
If it was me, was the the idea of romance, perhaps society suggested that Friends is the way to start Romance and testing this idea.

Thanks guys! :) Your answers will help me to communicate easier with INTJ in the future.
Just ask mr INTJ himself, as in, get to the point, and don't give up with the first try.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Challenging me.
I would also like to add, that when challenging me, that it will be through communication, not necessarily verbally, but either written or verbal. Not silent games, with body language "hints", because all of that will be lost on any intuitive. The challenge would be in the form of, assumption, beliefs, understanding. That sort of thing, not let me challenge you in a game of <insert physical game here>. That would be sensory department. Even if it is a story, I don't mind listening to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts