Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I had a nuclear bomb, I would detonate it in my hands today...fml

Haven't been so pissed off in a long time...

What do you do to chill the fuck out when you want to drive your car off a cliff?

·
Registered
950 Posts
Punch something. Realise I might damage it. Smash my leg with my fist a few times. Hop around the room like an idiot because of my dead leg. Realise how stupid I look. Decide I need a change of scene and then follow through on that thought. It usually results in an 8 mile walk but it calms me down and stops stuff (including myself) being broken.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I stop thinking and engage Se. Turn on loud music. Walk outside and enjoy the (hopefully stormy) weather. Surf the internet to read up on hobbies. Or alcohol.

Reactions: Benja

·
Registered
851 Posts
I usually just go blow some peoples heads off in a video game or blast some music.

Edit: You gotta play a rage game though, like Gears of War(nothing helps the rage quite like ripping someone's arm off and beating them to death with it). Stuff like racing/strategy usually just piss me off more because they require too much patience.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I play Battlefield 3 as the recon class, find a nice spot and pop heads off with my .50 cal.

Or masturbate, watch a comedy and go to bed.

Reactions: Benja

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
I find the immigrants next door and ring their doorbell until they open it. First I rake my teeth across the youngest's face. Then I lodge their nosebones into their frontal lobes. Shortly after that I devour their cat without chewing. I insert the cat by using my fist.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Listen to some good tunes, get the Se moving by just going out for a while to enjoy life. A good long walk is the best cure for being pissed off. Moving around calms you down and gets your mind working to solve it.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I did go for a random drive with the tunes blaring before I got home and it helped a little, didn't feel like playing video games because I don't play them enough and would have probably gotten pwned and even more angered. I never feel like getting off when I'm mad, guess that's healthy? lol

·
Registered
715 Posts
Listen to some good tunes, get the Se moving by just going out for a while to enjoy life. A good long walk is the best cure for being pissed off. Moving around calms you down and gets your mind working to solve it.
or while walking you realize you're pissed off with good reason, calm down and get angry at yourself for not being pissed off anymore :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts