Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for anybody, any type. just from you impressions of what an estp is, what would you expect one to be like?

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
This is for anybody, any type. just from you impressions of what an estp is, what would you expect one to be like?
Never heard anyone say that. I avoid the theory crowd.

Reactions: Nessie

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I think let's get this party started.

Reactions: laikta

·
Registered
283 Posts
Lets do something!!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Never heard anyone say that. I avoid the theory crowd.
IRL before coming to PerC first what crossed my mind was example of some person I know was labeled as ESTP.
Now first association with ESTP is somewhat bitter INFP female complaining about boyfriend.

Reactions: Brian1

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
IRL before coming to PerC first what crossed my mind was example of some person I know was labeled as ESTP.
Now first association with ESTP is somewhat bitter INFP female complaining about boyfriend.
That's what I think now. There's some redundancy in this sub-forum that is perpetuated by some bitter INFP females and even INFJ. I guess we're worth giving that much of a shit over *shrug*

Reactions: Nessie

·
Banned
314 Posts
That's what I think now. There's some redundancy in this sub-forum that is perpetuated by some bitter INFP females and even INFJ. I guess we're worth giving that much of a shit over *shrug*
You guys should try living with an unhealthy INFP Mother. It seriously is hell.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Badass. My partners in crime.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts