Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And you've agreed on exclusiveness after talking to each other for about a year now, and sure you've had your fights due to having to deal with LDR from time to time.

But this person heeds no warning, they think that they're about to pull a master revenge-plan yet they don't realize what type of mental/emotional damage they're about to receive.

The COUNTER-PLAN HAS BEEN IN EFFECT SINCE DAY 1 BABY and it only equates to a mere bio-hazardous atomic galaxious universal warp tear-a-slut-cunt BOMB that's about to destroy both parties, BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE, it's going to destroy them more than it's going to destroy you!

SURE, you'll walk out bleeding but they'll disintegrate in battery acid and their own shit!

Who wants to be in a relationship with me? I'm just a hopeless romantic.

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts

Reactions: Sensational

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
And you've agreed on exclusiveness after talking to each other for about a year now, and sure you've had your fights due to having to deal with LDR from time to time.

But this person heeds no warning, they think that they're about to pull a master revenge-plan yet they don't realize what type of mental/emotional damage they're about to receive.

The COUNTER-PLAN HAS BEEN IN EFFECT SINCE DAY 1 BABY and it only equates to a mere bio-hazardous atomic galaxious universal warp tear-a-slut-cunt BOMB that's about to destroy both parties, BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE, it's going to destroy them more than it's going to destroy you!

SURE, you'll walk out bleeding but they'll disintegrate in battery acid and their own shit!

Who wants to be in a relationship with me? I'm just a hopeless romantic.
Both sound batshit crazy and un equipped to deal with a relationship, maturely.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
That was written by a hopeless romantic?

Why does your partner want revenge and is the counter strike pro- or reactive?

Reactions: WhataM
1 - 7 of 7 Posts