Personality Cafe banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a problem and I need your help.

Well first of all, my mother is an ISFP.
I don't get along with my mother that well she always make me angry at her because sometime i see her act like a child really get angry fast her mood change even selfish and get mad at me when I don't agree with her but I always ignore that. I want to have a good relationship with her.

I really made her angry she ask me question I give her the answer without detail I give her 30% of the answer and the other 70% I didn't say it. and when she know about that she became angry at me and called me liar and that I always lie I don't care about that because I can give myself at least 100 reasons that I am not a liar. The problem that I don't like to make other people mad or sad because of me. How can I make her forgive me ? She refuse to talk to me. It's not like I see myself wrong is just I hate problems and I often ignore them but in this case I can't I live with my mother.

Oh ! I am 17 years old.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My sis said the same thing the last time my mother get angry at her she didn't talk to my sis for
weaks . Do I have to wait that long ? I hate when someone ignore me because I talk alot and today I was talking to my mom and she ignore me agh I hate that feeling
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
My sis said the same thing the last time my mother get angry at her she didn't talk to my sis for
weaks . Do I have to wait that long ? I hate when someone ignore me because I talk alot and today I was talking to my mom and she ignore me agh I hate that feeling
!t does take me awhile for me to forgive people that mean alot to me! My cousin said somethings about me and he lied to everyone about the situation! I just started talking to him just yesterday and yeah it took weeks for me to forgive him!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
512 Posts
Hi

I have a problem and I need your help.

Well first of all, my mother is an ISFP.
I don't get along with my mother that well she always make me angry at her because sometime i see her act like a child really get angry fast her mood change even selfish and get mad at me when I don't agree with her but I always ignore that. I want to have a good relationship with her.

I really made her angry she ask me question I give her the answer without detail I give her 30% of the answer and the other 70% I didn't say it. and when she know about that she became angry at me and called me liar and that I always lie I don't care about that because I can give myself at least 100 reasons that I am not a liar. The problem that I don't like to make other people mad or sad because of me. How can I make her forgive me ? She refuse to talk to me. It's not like I see myself wrong is just I hate problems and I often ignore them but in this case I can't I live with my mother.

Oh ! I am 17 years old.

I would give her time.
She might hold a grudge for a while, possibly even after she starts talking to you again,but she'll forgive you soon.
As for the talking and ignoring part, that's part of her way of punishing you for upsetting her.
I don't want to sound insensitive and it may not be much help,but on the bright side, it could be worse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
She probably just doesn't understand your nature and trying to not say something she will regret because your her daughter and she loves you... like they mention before just give her time and when she's ready, talk to her... try to explain your reasons behind your actions and have her explain her actions towards your reasons and see if you can find middle ground. And know she's going to always be your mother...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for your reply. It's mean lot to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
751 Posts
She doesn't sound very healthy..kind of childish in my opinion. I don't mean to insult you or her either!

I guess you'll have to give her some space, and when you feel the time is right you should explain yourself. Why didn't you give her the other 70%, did you just not feel like it or didn't think she could handle it? I for one don't like being given shallow/half responses, but I guess it depends on the question. Even if someone did give me one I wouldn't get this mad at them though. I guess time is the key. Keep us updated. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She doesn't sound very healthy..kind of childish in my opinion. I don't mean to insult you or her either!

I guess you'll have to give her some space, and when you feel the time is right you should explain yourself. Why didn't you give her the other 70%, did you just not feel like it or didn't think she could handle it? I for one don't like being given shallow/half responses, but I guess it depends on the question. Even if someone did give me one I wouldn't get this mad at them though. I guess time is the key. Keep us updated. :D
She make me responsible for something and there was a problem ( It's even wasn't my fault ). When she ask me about it I didn't tell her the problem and the reason is I don't like to tell other problems I can solve it myself. If I know the person can help me OK I well tell him but if there isn't any reason why I have to tell her. It just a small problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
959 Posts
!t does take me awhile for me to forgive people that mean alot to me! My cousin said somethings about me and he lied to everyone about the situation! I just started talking to him just yesterday and yeah it took weeks for me to forgive him!
Hmm... I find that I'm very forgiving of people. I fight with my brother all the time and sometimes I can be really pissed off at him but then after maybe a day or two it just doesn't bother me anymore. That's just me of course.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Hmm... I find that I'm very forgiving of people. I fight with my brother all the time and sometimes I can be really pissed off at him but then after maybe a day or two it just doesn't bother me anymore. That's just me of course.
Wirh most people and most situation i just shrug it off no biggie but when the situation effects my whole family and friends making me look really bad and as a bad person morley that makes me mad because I try to be a really positive person and it's hard too do it. It's even harder when the whole family gets involved so I had too just get away from all of them and block them all out! oh also it was in a situation were someone just past away so that makes things even worst, Frist time my family has had a death that wasn't expected!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top