Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 423 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought this would be interesting to hear about from infps because we probably cry more than other people. i think i do, and i cry about the most random stuff (and sometimes i dont cry when i think i should!!). it doesnt have to be sad tears either.
example,

I cried yesterday, watching full house. it was an episode where they were talking about the mom's death. it was so sad but touching. :(

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i had a bad argument with someone,i was ranting about like...alot of my more persistant problems, and well i was crying more out of passion than saddness-we made up after BTW....this was mybe a week or so ago

4,757 Posts
Today. I was having a conversation with a friend about all the problems all my other friends are having.

and last night, and a few days ago. wow, this has been a rough week.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I cried during one of the lines in a movie a few days ago. The father stood up and defended her daughter. He was proud of her. He said "She's not a tramp! She's a dreamer..."

This resonated with me and reminded me of us INFPs. We're dreamers.. We're non-conformists.. We go against the conventional.. We dare to be different.. All because we dare to chase our dreams.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
guy, today while watching Mad Men tears were brought to my eyes.

My mom said "Well her day was just shot to hell, huh?"

I thought she was being insensitive

:laughing:

oh and I just saw this!

A couple of hours ago watching Mad Men. Don was crying about his dying and it made me cry.
Oh and my mom ticking me off earlier.

HA. lolz

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
About seven years ago at my uncle's funeral.
jesus mother, are you sure you're INFP?

or maybe you're just a damned good one...learned how to control your emotions and what not :cool:

Reactions: sarek

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
jesus mother, are you sure you're INFP?

or maybe you're just a damned good one...learned how to control your emotions and what not :cool:

I always felt my T to be pretty strong. But all the tests give a consistent preference for F.

·
Premium Member
15,396 Posts
It's always a Humane Society commercial or a story about dog abuse, that gets to me these days. I did not cry over the Puppy Throwing Girl, because I absolutely refused to watch the video (I knew I would be ruined for weeks) but I'm sure the last time I cried was 6 months ago in reference to the above commercials or new stories.

·
Registered
716 Posts
A couple of days ago. Because of me being unattractive (I'm not unattractive, I just think I am)...

But damn, I've cried from watching The Simpsons..! And a couple of weeks ago when I watched The Green Mile, my eyes were like waterfalls. But in my defence, I don't know anyone who haven't cried from watching that movie...

1 - 20 of 423 Posts