Personality Cafe banner
421 - 423 of 423 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
two days ago, i was feeling some family related emotional wounds relating to lack of love and emotional support. it came on really suddenly..i had been i a fine mood but i started thinking about it more and it made me cry. if i think about things that hurt me i can almost cry on spot if i focus enough.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I can't honestly remember. There have been several times where I felt like crying. I had lump in my throat and I was feeling some really strong emotions, but it never happened. Sometimes I feel like I would feel a lot better if I actually did end up crying. Instead it's been building up for years inside of me and whenever it does come out, it won't be pretty.

·
Registered
138 Posts
i thought this would be interesting to hear about from infps because we probably cry more than other people. i think i do, and i cry about the most random stuff (and sometimes i dont cry when i think i should!!). it doesnt have to be sad tears either.
example,

I cried yesterday, watching full house. it was an episode where they were talking about the mom's death. it was so sad but touching. :(
May 1982. I'd not long turned 11. I crushed one of my fingers in a fence, as a result of this had the top 2-3 mm of one finger torn off. A 'well meaning' comment from Dad... I've not shed a tear for any reason or anyone since then.

In 21 days time I'll be 43.

421 - 423 of 423 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.