Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This topic has always sparked an interest in me because ESFP's seem so happy all the time and all that but I' sure you guys have felt down too. So what did you cry about? How often do you cry?

·
Registered
404 Posts
I cried during my grandfathers funeral and I have sometimes cried during very sad movies.

The rest of the time though; is happy time! :happy:

Reactions: mrgreendots

·
Registered
83 Posts
I could talk about it via PM, but not in a public forum *shrug*. Basically, because I want my life to keep moving forward, with new awesome things happening constantly and sometimes it doesn't happen just the way we envision them and sometimes we have to override our impulses to do what's healthiest for us which can really suck sometimes.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You don't have to if you don't want to, I'm not here to put down your moods, just being curious.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I tend to avoid crying. I used to see it as a sign of weakness so I rarely, if ever, cry in front of other people. I could be watching a movie alone and be tearing up but if I were with a group of people watching it I'd be dry-eyed. A part of me not liking to cry is because I see no positive point to it. It won't help the situation and only hurts my pride. Sure, there are people who use it to get what they want through sympathy but, as I said, I have pride.

Buuut, to actually answer your question, I honestly can't remember. Probably during a movie or something.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I remember thinking that too, and I still never cry in front of other people but I do use it a lot as a method or releasing stress. I get stressed out a lot so it's either that or taking it out on other people in the form of frustration or anger.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This morning

Because the comments my MIL made about my parenting style yesterday were still bothering me today and I was frustrated because my complaining about it constantly is driving my husband mad and making me look like a loon and it's boring and she sucks and it's annoying!

Also my eyes tear up for everything even remotely sentimental even in a random conversation with someone they tear up because I get so emotional. Kookoo.

People or situations rarely make me cry. But the trailer for airbud2 had me in tears and I pretty much cried thru the entire movie of walle. Cute gets to me... Tender loving creatures get to me.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aw, you seem to be a more sensitive one, but that's okay, so am I and to be honest I wouldn't change it for the world :)

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
I've been crying a lot over little things lol. I have been trying to be much more open and in touch with my feelings this year so as a result, I have been crying much more. Before this year though, I cried a bit but almost never in front of people.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ok I'm not gonna lie I got a little teary eyed just the other day watching X Factor auditions on Youtube. They're just so emotional! Especially this one lady oh my gosh. :sad:

:laughing:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow I never expected to get so many responses =D You guys really are more emotional than I thought, I'm glad to hear from all of you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I cried when my father died, ofc at his funeral, and i cry watching movies that are really sad. And yea, we are much more emotional than ppl think. :p

·
Registered
637 Posts
I cried today when chatting with a friend. Because we talked about love, and I was sad because the one I wanted to be with doesn't feel the same. It sucks.

EDIT: I cry often. When I watch a sad movie, when something touches my heart, could be something melancholic or something beautiful or when I think about love and when I'm scared of never finding someone to share my life with. Or when I panic over my economy. On an average maybe once a week or something.

EDIT2. Yes people who dont know me well thinks I'm happy all the time, because I'm almost always smiling and happy when around them. Because being around people makes me happy. On the other hand, IF I get sad around people, I have a huge problem hiding it, and I'm typically someone who can sit on a bus and just cry. And sometimes, I feel that the emotions can't even come out if i dont get to express them verbally to someone so sometimes if something happens that makes me sad, i wont even cry until I tells omeone about it...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts