Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t know the right words to say, my N just picked up that perhaps these days a number of you might be going through rougher times than usual.

I don’t want to give out the usual lines. Like,’’ oh everything will work out for the better’’. Or ‘’ just talk to someone.’’ You might have heard that too often. You might have given up on your dreams. I can’t say that you will get back all of your dreams, things that you once believed in.

I will say this though… Try to believe in yourself, even if it starts with a small step. This is because at times, that’s where things start suddenly falling into pieces, when you start to believe in yourself. I am talking about a self belief that is characterized with inner gentleness, not arrogance.

In today’s world, we get bombarded with subtle messages from the media and modern sticks to be more doubtful, more greedy and get ahead in some kind of ‘’rat races’’ that aren’t really confined to only one culture, to be honest.

I say: screw those messages that are meant to brainwash your self esteem. Inspiration is undervalued. It can be the most wonderful thing to have a spontaneous, childish side always wanting to find some inspiring meaning to certain things, being an INFP. Find the small things that can inspire you. That can make you remember what is important to you in your life.

Remember the times in your life when you were strong and when you were holding on then really think why you were there. People might have called you names, but remember those who chose to judge others merely on small, meaningless bases were never wise during that point.

Remember the times in your life when you could heal even though you cried over a friend or a loved one you lost. You were once able to look at yourself and think that you deserved better. You might seem soft, but you always know it when you deserve better.

Remember that on the other side of the world, there is most likely someone else who is also wondering or feeling as left out as you are. Feeling personally uncertain is not a weakness, as long as you don’t let it control you. Just believe in yourself even when you’re a bit scared about the next direction that might happen in your life.

Everything that is good comes from the heart. Make your intentions known. Be gentle when you make your wants known. You are connected to this world, even though you feel so let down by it.

I don’t know what else to say, I wish I could say more but I don’t know enough. I just hope for better days, for you. Sorry.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I remember few times life has been tough for me. I can stand up and continue living although I still need time to heal. I know myself now still far from perfect. Thanks.

I hope a better days for you too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts