Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
19,243 Posts
I didn't type myself. I was typed by experts in the field.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
ENPs & all Fe egos really

Reactions: Squirt

·
Registered
INTJ 5w6 538 so/sp
305 Posts
ENTJ. I had a hard time distinguishing between Ni-Te and Te-Ni when I first learned about MBTI.

·
Registered
ISTP
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ENTJ. I had a hard time distinguishing between Ni-Te and Te-Ni when I first learned about MBTI.
Did you find out what type you were by understanding the true difference between Te-Ni and Ni-Te or did you use other functions like the shadow functions or the inferior function?

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
19,243 Posts
Well in the instance of the INTP, they have all the same functions of the ENTP, just in a different order. As for the ENFP, we share the same dominant function: Extroverted iNtuition, or Ne.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w6 538 so/sp
305 Posts
Did you find out what type you were by understanding the true difference between Te-Ni and Ni-Te or did you use other functions like the shadow functions or the inferior function?
I initially used the inferior function but it was still a bit iffy. I then read some excerpts from Psychological Types and found that being an introverted intuitive type describes me the best.

·
Registered
ISTP
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I initially used the inferior function but it was still a bit iffy. I then read some excerpts from Psychological Types and found that being an introverted intuitive type describes me the best.
Once acted exactly like an Ni dom during my Ti-Ni loop once. Your brain is all:

·
Registered
ISTP
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well in the instance of the INTP, they have all the same functions of the ENTP, just in a different order. As for the ENFP, we share the same dominant function: Extroverted iNtuition, or Ne.
INTP's are somewhat nice to speak with. ENTPs are obviously nice to be with because why would I date one otherwise? And ENFPs... are ENFPs.

·
Registered
*NFP 852 Intellectual ambivert, amphibian, empath, strategist, mystical, anarchist, weird stuff
330 Posts
I had not been typed properly as I can be typed infj (like today on 16personnalities.com), intj, infp and isfp.

The only thing that I can agree with is that I am an introvert, that I love to reflect, chill out, organize my next day imagining how it is gonna be to prepare creating it within my mind first, then go for it, that I am a perfectionist not kind of showing my "negative or anxious" side to the world, very private, that I am a no-nonsense and no-bullshit person, that I am a pain in the b** for anything linked to trust.

In brief anyone paying attention to vibes can feel I am a sensitive person.

So I guess I am I*F*
But what if I am finally not a real introvert but rather an E*F*
That is annoying,
that 'more fun typing others !

I feel like an... Atlantic mudskipper in the mud when using Fi. Moreover I don' t feel well in crowded places, or social situations. Maybe I have something in my Dna making me feel that similar to crabs and fish, far from what is called "being human" .

I can test myself, it seems to change all the time, now I have been infj for months. Another stuff : I am (appear to be) much more flexible than what I may think or feel...
I am considered F most of the time but the boundary here between T and F is very light (2 to 5 %). I am borderline...

·
Registered
ISTP
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I had not been typed properly as I can be typed infj (like today on 16personnalities.com), intj, infp and isfp.

The only thing that I can agree with is that I am an introvert, that I love to reflect, chill out, organize my next day imagining how it is gonna be to prepare creating it within my mind first, then go for it, that I am a perfectionist not kind of showing my "negative or anxious" side to the world, very private, that I am a no-nonsense and no-bullshit person, that I am a pain in the b** for anything linked to trust.

In brief anyone paying attention to vibes can feel I am a sensitive person.

So I guess I am I*F*
But what if I am finally not a real introvert but rather an E*F*
That is annoying,
that 'more fun typing others !

I feel like an... Atlantic mudskipper in the mud when using Fi. Moreover I don' t feel well in crowded places, or social situations. Maybe I have something in my Dna making me feel that similar to crabs and fish, far from what is called "being human" .

I can test myself, it seems to change all the time, now I have been infj for months. Another stuff : I am (appear to be) much more flexible than what I may think or feel...
I am considered F most of the time but the boundary here between T and F is very light (2 to 5 %). I am borderline...
You are really questioning all the different scenarios which I do too, but that's because of trickster Ne. And tests are basically meaningless, because most of them are based off of dichotomies. Maybe take a cognitive function test? Those aren't too reliable either, since I got Ne dominant, but it'll somewhat help maybe. I think the best way to do it is to look at the inferior function, then the aux-tert and then maybe the shadow functions? That's how it helped me, and it might not be the same with you.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
I was typed by the lady giving me the official test. My second choice would be INFJ. I HAVE drifted more toward the J-side as I've gotten older. But I'll never leave INFP territory completely.

·
Registered
ISTP
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was typed by the lady giving me the official test. My second choice would be INFJ. I HAVE drifted more toward the J-side as I've gotten older. But I'll never leave INFP territory completely.
Wow. INFP's Fi, Ne, Si, Te to INFJ's Ni, Fe, Ti, Se is a huge difference.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts