Status
Not open for further replies.

Where are the Types 1 and 7 ?

[ENTJ] 
Tags
types
3K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  DayLightSun 
#1 ·
Where are the LADIES enneatypes 1 and 7 on this forum, I've seen Dear Sigmund as 7 but that's about it , most ENTJs here are 8s ... bummer ? I want to read their stuff.

I wish there was some functionality where you could search people using their MBTI , Enneagram , gender.

#3 ·
ye and no ladies :sad:

#6 ·
It's what I find attractive, I like a lot 7's "Joie de vivre" I had 3-4 girlfriends of this type, none ENTJ or close though. I tend to be static and I seem to be tensed and loaded with psychological stuff all the time, and their light in their eyes and their simplicity just cheers me up.

With 1's is a different story. 1-4 is a supervisor-supervisee relationship , it's the type that makes me strive for better, it's a "busy" type that allows me to move around with my feedback and "feeling gifts". It's a more of "I go out there and do my work (1), you stay "here" and keep me nurtured and tell me what you think and feel(4)"

#7 ·
hello :happy:

#9 ·
It has a different flavor, it's more incisive and not that easy going, I worry that I will disturb it.

... uhmm... and I tend to make people angry , specially the unbalanced 8s, actually I get the hell out of unbalanced 8s way ... you know ... cause my solar plexus goes nuts.

#10 ·
I was quoting the hulk :sad:

Although, to be fair, any unbalanced person should probably be kept at a fair distance.

A balanced person's vibe would be hard to disturb, no matter what the type. Although, I do know what you mean. Why are you looking for easy going ENTJs anyways :confused: (I think a lot of us ARE easy going, just not according to the accepted definition of the term...)

#11 ·
I think everyone of us has a particular and personal definition of balanced and easy going, although might resemble the rest. Putting it in words is very difficult although face to face communication will give you the exact non-verbal information you need about the "balance" and "easy-going"-ness you enjoy the most.

For me a balanced person is the one that has seen many aspects of life, has seen evil and has seen good, and learnt some lessons, not from one side , but both, has a respect for all living, and knows deep down her limitations. Has an intimate awareness of her emotions and thoughts and the patterns of human behavior.

An "Easy-going" person for me is someone that gets me to a high degree and has a calm , present and acceptant attitude, and no, most people here are not like that though it may seem that way. Most people here are loaded with stuff, that's why they are here, they search for some sort of acceptance. I'm no exception from this. I can pick up people's level of consciousness pretty quickly and I tend to mirror it back at them, even on forum, choice of words provides plenty of information.

Most 8s are not easy-going in my book and god I met plenty of them. And I don't mean they are bad, is just not the best for me, that's all.

#16 ·
Where the Mother F*** did you think I was a 4. I am no 4. I am a 7! My Boyfriend is a 5 if that what your thinking lol
Maybe if I where ENFJ.

Reactions: Siggy
#17 ·
yea that was it, I was thinking of your boyfriend ( you hope not, ) No, actually, I was thinking of myself.....I tested as a 5.............once or twice.

Whew, I'm glad we got that cleared up:crazy:

#21 ·
At this moment I wouldn't do much, but I would at that moment when I posted the thread, I will search for her posts , check her profile and trying to get attuned with the type in general, the universal traits.

#23 ·
Don't know, I get along well with 1 males, don't know about females and how would I do with them in relationships, probably not that good, since is very hard to manifest my masculine, but you never know, with 7 is different but I have to "work" more to maintain everything balanced, I'm thinking compared to what I can do with a 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.