Personality Cafe banner

Where are you from?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I was going to start one of these, but you beat me to it. :tongue: Canadian here, by the way.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I lol-ed at South Africa getting its own point/option, unless you meant to make it Southern Africa.
It was a bit like putting in a North America or Texas option in alright.

Was going to go for North, Central, and South Africa, still not sure if that would have been a runner, especially when the country would get confused with just geographic South.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Sorry Darude, I should have included Central Europe, have no excuses on that one - had it in mind when doing up the list, which maybe makes it worse :frustrating:
Don't worry :) everybody does mistakes, and I am used to seeing people, which don't know, which is Slovakia and which Slovenia.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Central Europe, but I stay there only like 1/100 of the time, because I live in my world of timelessness.

·
Banned
1,556 Posts
I made one of these at some point. The outcome was mostly North American and European.

I like the way you've broken down the sections of Europe.

Although the 'Asia' option is far too vague. India, China and Thailand, for example, are all very different indeed!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.