Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
- What is the best place to stay in Santorini? We like places which are buzzing with people and activity.
My choice to stay in Santorini would be Oia, even though it's not necessarily "buzzing with activity" (it's popular with tourists because it's so pretty, but it's still a small town on a cliff).

gettyimages-148740649-612x612.jpg

·
Registered
385 Posts
Where are you planning on going, for your next trip? Australia
How long will you be there? 3 months (last time was 7 months)
What kind of trip is it? Lots of fun! Haha
How are you getting there? Flying which takes almost two days from where I am.
Why are you going, what's on the agenda? Business or pleasure? Business and pleasure mixed. Going to help out a friend but at the same time will make it another stay to remember!

·
Banned
614 Posts
I'll be going to Texas towards the end of the year for a long weekend. The main purpose of the trip will be apartment/house hunting, but I also want to go to some of the malls, IKEA, parks, downtown districts–so on and so forth. I'll probably meet up with family at some point before I leave.
  • Why are you going, what's on the agenda? Business or pleasure?
Somewhat of both. The main purpose will be to get things in order for me to move out there, but I plan on incorporating lots of fun stuff in between all the scouting. :proud:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'll be going to Texas towards the end of the year for a long weekend. The main purpose of the trip will be apartment/house hunting, but I also want to go to some of the malls, IKEA, parks, downtown districts–so on and so forth. I'll probably meet up with family at some point before I leave.

Somewhat of both. The main purpose will be to get things in order for me to move out there, but I plan on incorporating lots of fun stuff in between all the scouting. :proud:
I hope my fellow texans welcome you kindly. San Antonio has a nice downtown, the others have their charms depending on the specific neighborhood. Getting around can be tough though.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Leaving for Quebec/Maine this weekend to meet a friend and pal around for a couple of weeks. Very excited to see Quebec City and Portland for the first time and to sleep in the forest for a few days. This trip is pleasure/healing from the terror of everyday life as a sensitive southern goon.

·
Registered
Why do you want to know my vehicle details.
4,926 Posts
I don't know. Why don't you try to tell me. I'm guessing a place that's not different at all anymore.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Great options!
Our software engineering company is planning to visit Iceland for 2 weeks. I can't wait for this trip, sure it will be unforgettable.

9,999 Posts
No idea, but I'll hit the road in a month. Maybe just get an Interrail pass to begin with, see where I end up.

·
bleh bleh-BLEH
6,299 Posts
italy! i’m studying in a small town within the lazio region and i’ll be leaving a week from now (august 28th) alongside a group of 40some other people in the same study program as i am. i’ll be studying for the entirety of the year (nine months, to be more specific!)

incredibly excited.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
italy! i’m studying in a small town within the lazio region and i’ll be leaving a week from now (august 28th) alongside a group of 40some other people in the same study program as i am. i’ll be studying for the entirety of the year (nine months, to be more specific!)

incredibly excited.
A 40some sounds fun.

9,999 Posts
When? I leave in a month. I'm waiting for the invitation letter from the University.
Couple of weeks. Used to live there, going to a gig and will probably stay for a bit.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Couple of weeks. Used to live there, going to a gig and will probably stay for a bit.
Я буду учиться Русский язык в Томске Государственном Университете. Я не знаю хорошо Русский язык.

9,999 Posts
Я буду учиться Русский язык в Томске Государственном Университете. Я не знаю хорошо Русский язык.
Удачи! Томск - не худший из городов России )

41 - 60 of 120 Posts