Personality Cafe banner

I have links below in case you haven't tested before. Which Enneagram type are you?

• Type 1

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Type 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Type 3

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Type 4

• Type 5

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Type 6

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Type 7

• Type 8

Votes: 25 38.5%
  • Type 9

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • My type doesn't fit me at all :( I'm discarding the results

• I dislike the Enneagram too much to share.

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious to know where you guys are placed amongst the Enneagram's Types.

Take this test, it takes about 3-10 mins to take probably more like 5: Enneagram Testing

How is the Enneagram typology created? Enneagram Institute's Intro Page

Want to just get the gist of the enneagram types? download this chart: Enneagram Typology Chart link You may have to get a membership, but its free and theres nothing bad that comes of it. I actually like the Enneathought of the Day, as its very helpful for self-help purposes.

Need a better description? Click on a number from the illustration from the Enneagram Institute's Home Page (Click me!)

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I took it a few times over the last few years and usually score a 1. Occasionally, I've scored a 3.

While I can relate to the 3, I feel like the 1 type hits me pretty much dead on.

Reactions: Wake

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I scored 8, 7, 5 and 1 a lot whenever I did tests.

It would make sense that I'm an 8 but gokng towards 5 instead of 2 and I have a 7 and a 1 in there somewhere from those results.

If you think about it INTP functions are the shadow of an ENTJ and INTPs are often 5s. So from that I think ENTJ correlates with the 8 type the most like in my case.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I scored 8, 7, 5 and 1 a lot whenever I did tests.

It would make sense that I'm an 8 but gokng towards 5 instead of 2 and I have a 7 and a 1 in there somewhere from those results.

If you think about it INTP functions are the shadow of an ENTJ and INTPs are often 5s. So from that I think ENTJ correlates with the 8 type the most like in my case.
From my understanding, 3 and 8 are the most common ENTJ types with 1 being the less common 3rd option.

·
mafia mod
13,316 Posts
A type 8 this time, with type 3 coming in second.I usually test a 7 or a 5, go figure

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm a 3w4 but I scored a tie between 8 and 3 with it also saying I was mostly 8w7. After doing a bunch of reading though I feel I relate a lot with 3 and the w4 (which also fits very well for me) tops it off.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I got 8w7 sx.

I looked up type 3 since it was up next. It didn't really apply to me since it was based on external validation.

I thought I was a 5w6... D:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts