Personality Cafe banner

I have links below in case you haven't tested before. Which Enneagram type are you?

• Type 1

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Type 2

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Type 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Type 4

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Type 5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Type 6

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Type 7

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Type 8

• Type 9

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • My type doesn't fit me at all :( I'm discarding the results

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike the Enneagram too much to share.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
My first time I took it I was a 2, and I just retook it and im a 9. After reading into them, 9 seems to be more of my past self (childhood) and 2 is my current behavior. Type 9 totally rings back to my childhood, where I felt neglected, that my opinions didn't matter, that when I spoke no one listened, and thus became a prisoner of my own mind and thought my only value was bringing harmony to others and not myself. Deep stuff.

So long story short, i'm type 2.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I've taken these tests so many times and I keep getting different results, always either a 3, 6 or a 9. The description for 3 doesn't fit me that much at all so I'm going to say I'm a mixture of 6 and 9, the loyalist and the peacemaker.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well for the longest time Ive tested 6w5.... Lately ive been testing 4 something. They both have accurate descriptions but I side more with being a 6. I dont see myself being a 6w5, I dont find myself to be "intellectual" as they described *shrugs*

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Well for the longest time Ive tested 6w5.... Lately ive been testing 4 something. They both have accurate descriptions but I side more with being a 6. I dont see myself being a 6w5, I dont find myself to be "intellectual" as they described *shrugs*
4 and 6 are easy to confuse. try this method by checking which attention style is most like yours: Enneagram Attention Styles

Cool enneagram links for finding out your type:
Enneagram tests
Enneagram type profiles
Enneagram type health levels

41 - 46 of 46 Posts