Personality Cafe banner

I have links below in case you haven't tested before. Which Enneagram type are you?

• Type 1

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Type 2

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • Type 3

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Type 4

Votes: 37 31.1%
  • Type 5

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • Type 6

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Type 7

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Type 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Type 9

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • My type doesn't fit me at all :( I'm discarding the results

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • I dislike the Enneagram too much to share.

Votes: 1 0.8%
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious to know where you guys are placed amongst the Enneagram's Types.

Take this test, it takes about 3-10 mins to take probably more like 5: Enneagram Testing

How is the Enneagram typology created? Enneagram Institute's Intro Page

Want to just get the gist of the enneagram types? download this chart: Enneagram Typology Chart link You may have to get a membership, but its free and theres nothing bad that comes of it. I actually like the Enneathought of the Day, as its very helpful for self-help purposes.

Need a better description? Click on a number from the illustration from the Enneagram Institute's Home Page (Click me!)

·
Registered
959 Posts
I've taken a few tests before and I came out as a slightly unhealthy 4w3. I think I got better once I got to college though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I came out as type 2, although in another one they did give me type 9 since I don't like conflict that much and want people to work together.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
7w649 sx-sp.........

·
Registered
457 Posts
There's not enough votes! Are ISFPs usually 2s, 4s, and 9s?

·
Registered
457 Posts
2s, 4s, 7s, 9s, it's all over the place! So no one knows which enneagram types ISFPs usually are?

·
Registered
402 Posts
2s, 4s, 7s, 9s, it's all over the place! So no one knows which enneagram types ISFPs usually are?
I think it used to be 4, 9, and 6 on this forum but a lot of new members have joined since then. There are some not-so-reliable studies about the correlation between MBTI and enneagram types somewhere around on the internet.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I think it used to be 4, 9, and 6 on this forum but a lot of new members have joined since then. There are some not-so-reliable studies about the correlation between MBTI and enneagram types somewhere around on the internet.
Hmmm. Well, I made a thread in the enneagram forum so perhaps I'll find out there.

I read those "correlations" but they were all over the place and sometimes based on assumptions.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Well

I'm supposedly a type 4 with 5. Seemed pretty accurate.
I'm curious though: what type of person is a 9? Because I scored close to that

·
Banned
982 Posts
I don't understand this system though. :p
It changes everyday. Whatever number you get, multiply by 200, divide by 30.7, take the natural log of that and multiply by 13. With your result, take the number in the decimal place. If it is an irrational decimal, take the 10ths place.

Find someone with the number in their license plate and ask them what age they are. Divide that age by 10.5 and round up. That is now your ennegram number.

·
Registered
288 Posts
It changes everyday. Whatever number you get, multiply by 200, divide by 30.7, take the natural log of that and multiply by 13. With your result, take the number in the decimal place. If it is an irrational decimal, take the 10ths place.

Find someone with the number in their license plate and ask them what age they are. Divide that age by 10.5 and round up. That is now your ennegram number.
You confuse me ]:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts