Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering where I'd be able to find someone that's an ENFJ out in the world. Where would they be likely to hang out? o3 o And how would they react if I talked to them?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Well as far as I know, theres no designated place to find any personality...ENFJ could be anywhere...and ENFJ's are one the hardest types to identify...as for the reaction, it will most likely be positive

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhhh okay then. Thank you o3o And you like Silent Hill? XD

Reactions: walkawaysun09

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
I don't know how to "identify" an ENFJ, hell...if I was met with another of my type in real life, I'd probably have no clue how to type them...seriously, I've got a suspicion about this girl I hang out with, but there's also a chance she's an S type...so I don't know...you know...it's hard to tell that we are, we're just generally...genuine and nice people.

Also, I like Silent Hill as well, but I'd rather have a picture of my ugly mug, so people know who to hate if I say something that offends them...or who to like if I'm cool.

Reactions: kiwigrl

·
Registered
252 Posts
I am certainly an ENFJ, have been taking mbti personality test again and again and the results always came out the same: ENFJ.
People around me always mistake me with other types. Especially with an ISTJ when I was stressful.. :blushed:
One funny thing is, I tend to strive myself to learn and possess INTJ personality traits, in order to block my hyper-sensitive nature.
Have anybody here ever heard such thing as one's personality may / can change over time?

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,078 Posts
Well we are people orientated so places that are populated, like shopping malls, cafes etc. I do alot of coffee shop frequenting.
But seriously I would be more successful at picking out sanguines than ENFJs because they are the ones who laugh the loudest and the most, can't stop talking and look upbeat most of the time. Since I am part sanguine and an ENFJ it makes sense to me that there are other ENFJs who are also sanguines. You should look into the 4 temperaments, very enlightening.

Reactions: Nynnu

·
Registered
252 Posts
Well we are people orientated so places that are populated, like shopping malls, cafes etc. I do alot of coffee shop frequenting.
But seriously I would be more successful at picking out sanguines than ENFJs because they are the ones who laugh the loudest and the most, can't stop talking and look upbeat most of the time. Since I am part sanguine and an ENFJ it makes sense to me that there are other ENFJs who are also sanguines. You should look into the 4 temperaments, very enlightening.
loudest and can't stop talking....... but not the ones who start sensitive talks unless we are sure that they could turn up into win win situation.
I think ENFJ tend to change the topic into other direction once we have the feeling like 'Wait a minute... I think this is not going to end right'

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
loudest and can't stop talking....... but not the ones who start sensitive talks unless we are sure that they could turn up into win win situation.
I think ENFJ tend to change the topic into other direction once we have the feeling like 'Wait a minute... I think this is not going to end right'
Well, if you want to know how easy it is to spot us in a crowd...just look for the talkative people who look like they don't match, or have possibly and deliberately done so. I do that a lot, today I'm probably going to wear my watch on my belt and put on my hobo gloves (black dress socks I converted to gloves/arm warmers) because, I dunno, I feel like confusing people today with my looks.

Just remember, there are a few evil ones out there, so don't like...let them think the whole of us are bad *sigh* I've got a bad feeling two of my most hated enemies might be unhealthy/bad ENFJ's.

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,078 Posts
and why wouldn't you want to talk to a smiley laughing person? I love being amongst others like that. It's uplifting.

...As long as you don't get mixed up with one who is a huge gossip. It sucks when you can't trust your friends to keep silent about personal stuff. Another thing I have experienced lately. So they didn't make the cut.

·
Registered
252 Posts
and why wouldn't you want to talk to a smiley laughing person? I love being amongst others like that. It's uplifting.

...As long as you don't get mixed up with one who is a huge gossip. It sucks when you can't trust your friends to keep silent about personal stuff. Another thing I have experienced lately. So they didn't make the cut.
Give me an idea for a new topic to discuss...
Since we're the type who can't stop talking..... Any ENFJ here who loves gossip? If you do, what you usually discuss?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Yeah I have the loudest laugh, I was told yesterday that I have a dirty laugh :confused: I never thought of it like that before, just loud. I think I might consider changing it cos don't want to seem like a pervy lady.
Yup I've always been told I smile a lot *cheshire cat grin*

Nope, don't like to gossip....cannae do with nasty mean words about people :/

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
What does Dirty Laugh exactly mean?? Never heard of that word before.

Did you find an ENFJ thread starter?

·
Registered
735 Posts
What does Dirty Laugh exactly mean?? Never heard of that word before.

Did you find an ENFJ thread starter?
It means my laugh sounds 'dirty' - like I'm thinking 'sex' thoughts ...?!

What do you mean did I find an ENFJ thread starter?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
No the other question was for the one who started the thread.. I don't know how to type his name and it's not here so I wrote thread-starter.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
ahh okk, english is not my main language, so sorry for my ignorance of some idioms hehehehe...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts