Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Backstory:
I was going to write about being a little depressed today but maybe I’m just being moody... I felt extremely left out in class today. Like I was being shunned from everyone’s group and this is exactly why I’m such a strong Perceiver.... I hate not being included and being judged. I took that situation way to emotionally and now I don’t want to do anything the rest of the day. Funny... I was really excited getting to know this musician guy and other gal earlier today. Why am I so damn touchy!

Question: Where do people with a strong “P” hang out? I feel surrounded by J’s all day and it’s making me uneasy and frustrated. Especially since everyone in my family are J’s.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'd imagine they would like the same kinda random interesting locations I do but I never go to them because I don't have anyone to go with... I'm such a lonely ENFP... *punches and yells at myself "join the environmental club already! your going to start failing classes if you don't start hanging out with new people.The forum has already ruled that ENFP's aren't happy if they can't express themselves. " *me taking back to myself* "fine.... I'll make the call tomorrow."* *

Sorry I had to type yell at myself there.... but seriously why are there so many freekin J's everywhere?

·
Registered
25 Posts
They are everywhere! But just cause some is P doesn't mean their going to be quiet all the time. Are you a freshman in college? I know for me i have to be in a good mood (which means seeing lots of friends) to get something out of lecture. If you are an enfp i would guess this may be true for you too. :happy:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
All my family are P's as well, but when I'm feeling like there's too much J, I just retreat into my head and read a lot, or do something alone XD

I'm pretty sure there are more P's in the world than J's if we are to go by the numbers

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm pretty sure there are more P's in the world than J's if we are to go by the numbers
Wow I must be completely missing them... everyone I meet seems to judge everything by it's cover and I find that extremely harsh to the point where if I don't like a person I think of them as being a J. lol I'll have to rethink a bit about this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts