Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Compatibility and Your Myers Briggs Personality Type | PersonalityDesk

At the bottom, it lists some sources. I'm wanting to find out because the data they published in this article is mostly useless to me and doesn't tell me much but the studies could be interesting.

These are the sources from the article.

Sources:

Marioles, N., et. al. (1996) Attraction, satisfaction, and psychological types of couples. Journal of Psychological Type, Vol 36.

Tieger, P. and Barron-Tieger, B.(2000) Just Your Type. Boston, MA: Little, Brown, and Co.

Sherman, R.G. Typology and problems in intimate relationships. Research in Psychological Type, 4, 4-23.

Myers, I.B. and Myers, P.B. (1980) Gifts Differing. Palo Alto, CA: Consulting Psychologists Press.

·
MOTM August 2012
3,467 Posts
Journal of Psychological Types is available at the CAPT website (you have to subscribe and there might be a fee). Gifts Differing is the Myers book regarding the MBTI and is well published it can be found on Amazon (and probably torrented somewhere). The other book is readily available too.

http://www.amazon.com/Gifts-Differing-Understanding-Personality-Type/dp/089106074X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327173362&sr=8-1

Amazon.com: Just Your Type: Create the Relationship You've Always Wanted Using the Secrets of Personality Type (9780316845694): Paul D. Tieger, Barbara Barron-Tieger: Books

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 4 of 4 Posts