Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ESTJ men , what are your interests? Where do you usually hang out? Where can someone find you ?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have 3 ESTJ male friends.

1 comes across as fitting into the stereotype of "pretty boy." He's a programmer with interests in audio/video, graphic design. He's more the stay at home or lounge at coffee shops with friends type.

1 is a business guy with an interest in automobiles. he loves restoring and rebuilding them. especially motorcycles. I don't really know where you would be able to find him aside from work or a car shop.

1 is a musician and is also more the stay inside or lounge at coffee shops type, but he's more likely to be there by himself.

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
You can find the majority of the ESTJ men I know on the same Libertarian / Take Back America / America for Americans type Facebook pages. (With the exception, of course, of the ESTJ I know who doesn't use social media for fear the government will know what he's doing and will imprison him or whatever for his strong opinions.)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Literally everywhere. It's either the #1 or #2 most common personality for men (the xSTJ types make up a little less than 1/2 of males, or so I've read).

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
@Pinina

This is your thread. Your moment. Shine!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
@Pinina

This is your thread. Your moment. Shine!
Why is this my thread? Man, I've no idea of where to find us...
Guess I could make a try. First of all, not on online forums. We're extroverts, so somewhere with a lot of people. More likely clubs or organizations than parties, unless we're hosting the party. But still, more likely something with a bit more meaning to it. And usually somewhere with the authority to organize things. - This is just by the stereotypical ESTJ, which is not what you should look for if you want to find one of us. If you do, you'll just find unhealthy ExTJs, and trust me, you do not want to do that.

Personally, I'm not "out" that much. I tend to hang out with my friends at their places, or go to youth groups. If I had the money and time, I'd be training some martial art, so you'd be able to find me there.

http://personalitycafe.com/estj-for...wanted-date-estj-friends-where-would-you.html
Here's a thread which might give some information that you could use, it's not that long though.

You could probably find a lot of ESTJs (because yes, we are pretty common, even though I don't think we're that common as some statistics make it seem) in political parties as well.

I'll add more if I come up with something else!

Hmm, you're an ISTJ. I think it might be similar places, actually. Not sure though.

Reactions: Coburn
1 - 7 of 7 Posts