Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, where do you guys like to hang out? ENFJs are by far my favorite of the types. I'd like to meet some more in real life! The one ENFJ friend I have has a girlfriend, so we can't really be as close as I'd like :( So I need some tips on where to find you kids! I love ya!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I also want to know :))) I adore ENFJs...Never met a guy enfj, hmm..

My best friend is an ENFJ, I met her in school so, hah..
Anyway, she usually goes to cafes, partys,mostly in a groups. Shopping malls, gym..

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hmm....I'm an ENFJ guy...and the ratio of girls to guys is really big apparently...umm....ENFJs are pretty hard to be found...I think when you meet someone who is able to connect with you REALLY well....EXTRAORDINARY well...then you might have a slight chance...could be an ENFP though...bumped into them a few times....I think the You know when your an ENFJ article might help a bit...:happy:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Finding us, just like any other personality type is simply dumb luck.

I know 4 ENFJs in real life. Two of whom are/were my good friends that I randomly met through school and work. An other one I originally met off the internet, somehow stumbled upon his blog and wrote him an email thanking him for the inspiration. The other is just a friend of friends and we are not close at all.

The more things you DO the likelier your chances are of finding ENFJs. Maximize your serendipity.

·
Registered
146 Posts
You'll probably find some ENFJ's (at least me) being alone in a crowd or starting up a random conversation with a stranger... Also might me in a mall/coffe shop/cafe... Church is a good place too. ENFJ's aren't the most extraverted of the E's, so you may see us at a party being the life thereof or talking quietly and intensely with someone in a corner. Depends on which end of our dramatic mood swings we're at.

·
Registered
266 Posts
You'll probably find some ENFJ's (at least me) being alone in a crowd or starting up a random conversation with a stranger... Also might me in a mall/coffe shop/cafe... Church is a good place too. ENFJ's aren't the most extraverted of the E's, so you may see us at a party being the life thereof or talking quietly and intensely with someone in a corner. Depends on which end of our dramatic mood swings we're at.

Definitely agree with you on that one....I've been both at parties....:tongue:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am usually found as "the Hostess". Cooking, directing, counseling the drunks, and keeping the energy inclusive to everyone. I love to be the ring leader of a party, but not the center of it. (Even though I find myself as the center of attention due to my penchant for talking about taboo things honestly and in depth.) I prefer to have the world wind around me, interacting intensely one on one, and having everyone leave well satiated in many ways.

Other than at parties I orchestrate...I am usually alone studying until my eyes bleed, drawing, or watching movies that challenge me morally :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
I also want to know :))) I adore ENFJs...Never met a guy enfj, hmm..

My best friend is an ENFJ, I met her in school so, hah..
Anyway, she usually goes to cafes, partys,mostly in a groups. Shopping malls, gym..
You damn INFPs make it hard for us ENFJs. We're all over the place and where do you stay? Home, Library, secluded shelther... etc. Sigh...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Everywhere...

The beach, hiking, a dance club, the after hours party, the after after hours party, the library, energy healing class, the dog park, at a bbq, a comedy show, strolling through the city, some kind of club/group meeting/class (random stuff like a small business association class or something like that), dinner with friends, shopping.

·
Registered
22 Posts
if other enfj;s are like me then you will find them bouncing around groups of people. always around people avoiding work if i have the chance to socialize. dont like very large groups(8+ people) unless its a party.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I really do think there every where around us that's why it seems hard to find them if that makes sense... cause it doesn't to me but it has too. Ive met a few people through church who i assume may be ENFJ but not for sure. I really like them though so they must be :wink:

·
Registered
317 Posts
where the hell are you?! i've never met an enfj. do you guys throw little partys under rocks or something. lol
I'm right here in north FL come visit anytime ;3 the more the merrier

·
Registered
117 Posts
I agree with all the other ENFJs on this thread--ENFJs are literally everywhere. The trick is spotting them, I guess. I think an ENFJ trademark (well, with the ones I know) is that they tend to plan events for their group of friends. Once committed to a group, they come up with tons of fun activities, make the plans, and carry them out. They're also very sensitive to people who feel left out, so if you see someone who plans the get-togethers and stops to invite or comfort a friend who might feel uncomfortable coming... probably ENFJ. ;) We try to keep this on the down low in real life though (to spare their feelings, of course), so you're going to have to pay attention. :)

Also, you'll notice our groups of friends vary from partiers to bookworms 'cause we can relate to both. :tongue:

Hope this helped a little!

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
:wink: Actually the trick is getting one's attention and then surviving all the "I love being with groups and I'm a J type".

INFPs don't like groups nor do they like getting the attention of the group, they are not outgoing either. It's exactly the opposite of an ENFJ. Like fish and birds. One can't swim the other can't fly. On top of all this any INFP will have to contend with the ENFJ's J personality.

:unsure: If you can do all this then go for it!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts