Personality Cafe banner

Where do you usually eat?

• Dinner table.

Votes: 37 24.8%
  • At my desk.

Votes: 42 28.2%
  • In the lounge/family room (the couch, on the floor etc).

Votes: 42 28.2%
  • On the go.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • In bed.

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • Out (I rarely eat at home).

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So where do you?

I usually eat on my bed. It's so comfortable - why would I eat on an uncomfortable dining room chair if I had the choice. Also, I usually watch tv/am on the computer while I eat.

It does mean that I spill a lot of things on my bed - pshaw, I'm a hardcore P, I can deal :cool:

(obviously this also depends on your stage of life - for the majority of my life I had to eat at the table).

4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*gives thread a small hip check*

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
I'm too inconsistent to vote :sad:

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I usually eat in bed or at my computer desk. I have to be doing watching something when I eat and the kitchen is hella boring.

·
mafia mod
13,316 Posts
At my desk, and watching Youtube or posting stuff between bites.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
If I'm at home, I almost always bring it back to my room and eat on the bed.

At other people's houses, if I'm eating alone, I just stand at the kitchen counter. For some reason, this really bothers the SJs I know. I don't get it.

Reactions: nevermore

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I eat dinner everyday at the table at 18:30, my girlfriend or my mother cook for me so I should respect them in return by sitting down with them, focusing on them telling how they're day was instead of me staring at a TV slouched over a tray of food letting the smell of dinner fill the sitting room. The kitchen/dining room are supposed to smell like food right? Not your sitting room. And that's what they're use is. What's the point in having a kitchen table or dining room if you eat in bed or like a vegetable in front of a TV?

It's the same with beds. Beds are for sleeping and sex. The office/desk is where you go on your computer.

·
Registered
89 Posts
In front of my computer. Rarely at the table, actually.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Either in the kitchen (if it's something messy or quick) or my computer desk. If it's a nice day I'll sit outside... like with a bowl of cereal or something that can be taken outside. Taking a hot meal out is no good as it cools down too quickly unless it's the middle of summer but then it's usually cold food :s
If I'm at my parents then it's always at the table.

I never eat in or on my bed as the thought of food in my bed is blah. I don't watch TV or use the couch.. so that room is so....................... never used anymore :p
I <3 food.

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,075 Posts
I mostly eat at the dining table, occasionally on the outdoor table and sometimes I eat off a tray in the lounge (usually when we want peace and so we let the kids watch family guy while they are eating). I don't eat on my bed unless it was a breakfast cereal which was brought to me with a cuppa on Mothers day. :wink:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Couch mostly, but sometimes on my bed if I'm reading something riveting.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
I'll be the odd one out and say that, on occasion, I do actually eat at the table.

Usually ends up moving to the bedroom though. ;)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Hmmm, depends. If I'm watching something while I'm eating, I'll be in my mom's room, other than that, I normally eat in my room... :happy:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Most of the time, I'm sitting on my bed using a small desk to eat on. Once in a while I'll sit at the kitchen table after cooking a delicious meal and eat while watching the game on the big screen. :cool:

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
I don't have a table and my kitchen is too tiny to have one. Even when I did have a huge kitchen with a table and chairs, I still ate on the couch or chairs in front of the tv. Also because of my procrastination and lack of organizing/planning skills, I end up eating on the run when I'm going out somewhere.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Always at the dinning table/kitchen table. I'm a person, not a slob or some animal.
Suggesting me to eat on the couch or on the bed is enough to make me go ballistic. :dry:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts