Personality Cafe banner

Where do you usually eat?

• Dinner table.

Votes: 36 24.3%
  • At my desk.

Votes: 42 28.4%
  • In the lounge/family room (the couch, on the floor etc).

Votes: 42 28.4%
  • On the go.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • In bed.

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • Out (I rarely eat at home).

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I usually eat either at my desk, or in the kitchen. But never on the kitchen table, it's always at a counter standing up. Maybe I have a short attention span or maybe I'm addicted to the computer, but I like to eat a little bit, then come back to my computer and stay there for a minute or so, then go back, several times.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I usually eat at my desk and I'm watching a movie or series, or browsing the internet. I have to do something while eating. Oh, and I try to avoid eating in the kitchen - really hate my family's mundane discussions.

·
Registered
Why do you want to know my vehicle details.
4,926 Posts
Usually at a table somewhere. Sometimes in front of my computer if I'm busy, but I try not to do that anymore.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I usually eat in the living room because that is where the largest tv and couch is. And there is a little table. But sometimes I eat snacks at the computer desk but never a whole meal.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Typically sitting on my bed as I like to eat alone and plus I can stop my beagle boi from stealing my food by putting a door stop on my door.

·
Premium Member
ENFP, 4w5, so/s_ Cosmic
3,421 Posts
Neither. I prefer eating out somewhere. At home, sometimes if I'm making a meal in the kitchen, I'll eat it just standing there. I also go into the lounge and eat while either watching something (a show or film on Netflix or TV) or probably on the computer or mobile.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
When home, the kitchen (dinner) table for sure! I also love kitchen counters with barstools.

The kitchen was always the main coming-and-going, conversing, and gathering place in my house growing up and everyone sort of moved through and mingled of their own accord for breakfast and lunch, and then gathered all together for dinner. One of the things I look for when scouting out living arrangements now is a big, sunny, open kitchen for the same purpose.

That all said, a pizza in front of a movie in the den every now and again is a lot of fun. :)

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Currently...at the dining table or on my sofa. Before this virus hit I used to eat in bed at my hotel because I was frequently travelling.

·
Beer Guardian
PerC Host, ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE
15,061 Posts
I have a small table and I eat on the couch. Since we've been home due to Covid-19 and I'm working from home, I am eating at my dining nook which doubles as a desk for my work computer.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
When I'm at college, if I'm not eating with friends I'm usually eating at the desk in my room. Now that I'm stuck at my parent's house for the foreseeable future, it really just depends

41 - 55 of 55 Posts