Personality Cafe banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally, professionally, physically, where do you want to be by year's end?

I would like to be living in Seattle, WA (currently living in Jacksonville, FL) working in a new interesting job and having an awesome girl wanting to go see the new Star Wars movie with me for the 5th time (assuming it's good of course haha).

Of course, knowing what we think we want by year's end and putting forth the effort to get there with no guarantee of success is another thing entirely especially for us INTPs!

So state where you want to be or simply predict where you will be and we'll see in 7 months after someone necros the thread just how right or wrong we were.

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
I would say halfway to an associate degree in Psychology. Moving in to an apartment flat in the beginning of 2016 hopefully. And a better paying job than the one I have now as a pizza driver.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Chippenham for where. Professionally for the first time in my life I'm at a point where I don't have any clue what I want to do. I always wanted to teach then at the end of last year I started a PGCE (British teaching qualification) and it didn't go so well; apparently I was good at teaching but I just couldn't take how the course was structured. So this has left me at a loose end and I just don't know what to do with myself now so I'd like to have vaguely figured out what I'm going to do with the next 20 - 25 years of my life. Or just keep drifting, that's probably good too.

I'm very good at some stuff, I just can't seem to translate this into any sort of career.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'd like to have saved enough money this summer of work to buy some music equipment, and to have been accepted to a local co-op program, beginning next year. If I'm extremely lucky I might get a scholarship, and in that case I should be able to move out and still have no/minimal debt by next term. And if I don't get a scholarship I may switch majors to mathematics. Maybe even a relationship that lasts through the new year.

·
Registered
INTP
1,052 Posts
I want to be done with university, employed and physically fit to run all the way up the hill. I should probably make an effort to make a friend too. These are more like stepping stones for increased motivation and productivity in the future, not actual goals.

·
Banned
5,168 Posts
Well, physically, probably where I am right now. One move a year is plenty.

Professionally, I've always wanted a job that pays well and is devoid of any real responsibility. The job I have right now is probably as close as I will ever come.

Personally... you can't improve perfection.

·
Registered
ENFP 6w7 694 I guess
1,540 Posts
Moving out of my dad's house into my own apartment. I want to work from home part time to supplement the job I currently have; I set my own hours at my current job so having a second job where I work from home wouldn't be so bad. Or if I'm lucky enough just work from home full time. A girl can dream I guess.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
New apartment in a better city.
Finishing my visual arts degree and entering the mortuary science program.
Planning my next trip overseas.

Alternatively: wrapped in a blanket burrito in bed with unlimited tea available so I never have to leave.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts