Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some guys want rich women for the money but not me. I have a real fetish for uppity, high class, rich women. They completely turn me on to the extreme. When I was a teenage boy, I used to read vogue magazine and the pictures I liked the most contained the women wearing pearls, furs, good leather and diamonds. My friend ever recomended me a sugar mommy dating site sugarmommameet (dot com) as they met their sugar momma. But it is not working for me. I would like to know where do you meet these type of women and how do you get them to take a interest in me.

·
Banned
1,833 Posts
Try dousing yourself in a bottle of fine French cologne and rubbing your nipples against any woman you see wearing real furs or carrying a designer handbag. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you.

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
I have a sneaking suspicion that the OP is a thinly-veiled sugar momma dating site advertisement...

Reactions: Sina and bromide

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
Get rich and then go to places where rich people hang out, IMHO.
It's not sufficient. One must have the pedigree, after all. Being nouveau-riche can be an instant turn off to the sort of person OP is describing, I think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.